製品名Lipase Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Lipase キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Milk, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts, Cell culture media
Lipase Assay Kit ab102524 is a rapid, simple, and sensitive colorimetric assay for the measurement of lipase activity.
In the lipase assay protocol, lipase hydrolyzes a triglyceride substrate to form glycerol which is quantified enzymatically by monitoring a linked change in the absorbance of a probe (OD=570nm). This kit is suitable for high throughput analysis (HTP).
This lipase assay kit detects lipase activity as low as 0.02mU per well.
Lipase assay protocol summary:
- add samples and standards to wells
- add reaction mix
- analyze every 2-3 min with microplate reader in kinetic mode for at least 60-90 min at 37ºC
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml Enzyme Mix (lyophilized) Green 1 vial Glycerol Standard Yellow 1 x 0.2ml Lipase positive control Purple 1 vial Lipase Substrate Blue 1 vial OxiRed Probe Red 1 x 0.2ml
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipid metabolism
関連性Lipases perform essential roles in the digestion, transport and processing of dietary lipids (e.g. fats and oils) in living organisms. In humans, pancreatic lipase is the key enzyme responsible for breaking down fats in the digestive system by converting triglyceride to monoglyceride and free fatty acid. Pancreatic lipase monitoring is also used to help diagnose Crohn's disease, cystic fibrosis and celiac disease. Damage to the pancreas can exhibit a 5-10 fold increase of serum lipase levels within 24 to 48 hours.
Plasma lipase levels were measured (using ab102524) after 75 days treatment with saline, liraglutide, exendin-4 or sitagliptin. ND, normal chow diet; HFD, high fat diet. p≤0.05, *; p≤0.01, **, n = 3–7 mice.
There were no detectable differences in plasma lipase activity in mice on a normal chow diet administered any of the three drugs when compared to animals administered saline. Likewise, there was no significant change in plasma lipase activity in mice that were administered saline on a high fat diet vsnormal diet. Furthermore, administration of liraglutide and exendin-4 in combination with a high fat diet also failed to affect plasma lipase activity. We observed no detectable changes in plasma lipase activity in animals maintained on a normal chow diet and administered any of the three drugs when compared to animals administered saline.
Glycerol standard Curve
This product has been referenced in:
- Sakamuri SSVP et al. Absence of Tissue Inhibitor of Metalloproteinase-4 (TIMP4) ameliorates high fat diet-induced obesity in mice due to defective lipid absorption. Sci Rep 7:6210 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28740132) »
- Wewer Albrechtsen NJ et al. Glucagon-like Peptide 1 Receptor Signaling in Acinar Cells Causes Growth-Dependent Release of Pancreatic Enzymes. Cell Rep 17:2845-2856 (2016). Read more (PubMed: 27974199) »