Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Leptin
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: unknown
Leptin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Leptin
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, WBmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant mouse Leptin
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mouse Leptin (using 100 µl/well antibody solution).|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
機能May function as part of a signaling pathway that acts to regulate the size of the body fat depot. An increase in the level of LEP may act directly or indirectly on the CNS to inhibit food intake and/or regulate energy expenditure as part of a homeostatic mechanism to maintain constancy of the adipose mass.
関連疾患Defects in LEP may be a cause of obesity (OBESITY) [MIM:601665]. It is a condition characterized by an increase of body weight beyond the limitation of skeletal and physical requirements, as the result of excessive accumulation of body fat.
配列類似性Belongs to the leptin family.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ94114 antibody
- LEP antibody
- LEP_HUMAN antibody
ab9749 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Al-Shibli SM et al. Expression of leptin and leptin receptors in colorectal cancer-an immunohistochemical study. PeerJ 7:e7624 (2019). PubMed: 31592340
- Ceotto Freitas-Lima L et al. Tributyltin impacts in metabolic syndrome development through disruption of angiotensin II receptor signaling pathways in white adipose tissue from adult female rats. Toxicol Lett 299:21-31 (2018). PubMed: 30172001
- Wang X et al. Dopamine D2 receptor upregulates leptin and IL-6 in adipocytes. J Lipid Res 59:607-614 (2018). PubMed: 29472382
- de Oliveira M et al. Triiodothyronine Increases mRNA and Protein Leptin Levels in Short Time in 3T3-L1 Adipocytes by PI3K Pathway Activation. PLoS One 8:e74856 (2013). PubMed: 24058635