Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [GL2A7] to LAMP2
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-LAMP2 antibody [GL2A7]
LAMP2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [GL2A7] to LAMP2
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse LAMP2. Purified preparation of mouse liver lysosomal membranes.
- WB: HEK-293 and NIH/3T3 cell lysate.
特記事項For maximum product recovery, after thawing, centrifuge the product vial before removing cap.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Energy transfer pathways
- Energy Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13524 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Implicated in tumor cell metastasis. May function in protection of the lysosomal membrane from autodigestion, maintenance of the acidic environment of the lysosome, adhesion when expressed on the cell surface (plasma membrane), and inter-and intracellular signal transduction. Protects cells from the toxic effects of methylating mutagens.
組織特異性Isoform LAMP-2A is highly expressed in placenta, lung and liver, less in kidney and pancreas, low in brain and skeletal muscle. Isoform LAMP-2B is highly expressed in skeletal muscle, less in brain, placenta, lung, kidney and pancreas, very low in liver.
関連疾患Defects in LAMP2 are the cause of Danon disease (DAND) [MIM:300257]; also known as glycogen storage disease type 2B (GSD2B). DAND is a lysosomal glycogen storage disease characterized by the clinical triad of cardiomyopathy, vacuolar myopathy and mental retardation. It is often associated with an accumulation of glycogen in muscle and lysosomes.
配列類似性Belongs to the LAMP family.
翻訳後修飾O- and N-glycosylated; some of the 16 N-linked glycans are polylactosaminoglycans.
細胞内局在Cell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. This protein shuttles between lysosomes, endosomes, and the plasma membrane.
- Information by UniProt
製品の状態Alternative splicing produces 3 isoforms.
- CD107 antigen like family member B antibody
- CD107 antigen-like family member B antibody
- CD107b antibody
All lanes : Anti-LAMP2 antibody [GL2A7] (ab13524) at 1/500 dilution (1 hr at RT)
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) lysate at 20 µg
Lane 2 : NIH/3T3 (Mouse embryo fibroblast cell line) lysate at 10 µg
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rat, 1 hour at RT at 1/100 dilution
Block: 5% milk + TBST for 1 hour at RT.
Anti-LAMP2 antibody [GL2A7] (ab13524) at 1/1000 dilution + HEK293 cell lysate at 20 µg
Goat anti-rat HRP at 1/5000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 105 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 28 kDa (possible non-specific binding), 70 kDa (possible non-specific binding)
Exposure time: 3 minutes
Blocked with 5% milk for 1 hour at RT.
Incubated with primary antibody in 5% BSA/TBST for 16 hours at 4°C.
ab13524 は 99 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma YY et al. IL28A protein homotetramer structure is required for autolysosomal degradation of HCV-NS5A in vitro. Cell Death Dis 11:200 (2020). PubMed: 32205851
- Malla SR et al. Early trypsin activation develops independently of autophagy in caerulein-induced pancreatitis in mice. Cell Mol Life Sci N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31363815
- Hu ZQ et al. Rab32 GTPase, as a direct target of miR-30b/c, controls the intracellular survival of Burkholderia pseudomallei by regulating phagosome maturation. PLoS Pathog 15:e1007879 (2019). PubMed: 31199852
- Li J et al. TGFß-induced degradation of TRAF3 in mesenchymal progenitor cells causes age-related osteoporosis. Nat Commun 10:2795 (2019). PubMed: 31243287
- Rigon L et al. Targeting Brain Disease in MPSII: Preclinical Evaluation of IDS-Loaded PLGA Nanoparticles. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31022913