製品名L-Lactate Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
L-Lactate キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Cell Lysate, Tissue Lysate
検出範囲0.02 mM - 10 mM
L-Lactate Assay Kit (Colorimetric) (ab65331) uses an assay protocol where lactate is oxidized by lactate dehydrogenase to generate a product which interacts with a probe to produce a color (λmax = 450 nm).
The kit detects L(+)-Lactate in biological samples such as serum or plasma, cells, tissues, cell culture and fermentation media.
Lactate assay protocol summary:
- add samples and standards to wells
- add reaction mix and incubate for 30 min at room temp
- analyze with microplate reader
L(+)-Lactate is the major stereo-isomer of lactate formed in human intermediary metabolism and is present in blood. D(-)-Lactate is also present (see D-Lactate assay kits) but only at about 1-5% of the concentration of L(+)-Lactate.
L-Lactate assay kit ab65331 is our most popular L-Lactate assay kit (colorimetric 450nm, range 0.02 mM - 10 mM). Alternative L-Lactate assay kits offer different readout modes/wavelengths and sensitivity/range:
- L-Lactate assay ab65330: colorimetric 570 nm, fluorometric Ex/Em 535/587 nm, range 0.001 mM - 10 mM
- L-Lactate assay ab169557: fluorometric Ex/Em 535/587 nm, range 0.2 µM - 50 µM
Review our Metabolism Assay Guide to learn about assays for metabolites, metabolic enzymes, mitochondrial function, and oxidative stress, and also about how to assay metabolic function in live cells using your plate reader.
How other researchers have used L-Lactate Assay Kit ab65331
This Lactate assay kit has been used in publications in a variety of sample types, including:
- Human: THP-1 cell lysates1, MDA-MB-231 and HepG2 cell culture lysates2, cell culture supernatant (HepG2, A549, Huh7, PC3, LN229, HeLa)3, brain tissue4
- Mouse: brown adipose tissue lysate5, thymic lymphoma tissue6, cell culture supernatant7, T cell primary cell culture supernatants8, serum9, serum and muscle10
- Bovine: cumulus cell culture supernatant11
References: 1 - Tran UT and Kitami T 2019; 2 - Cui J et al 2019; 3 - Rodriguez ML et al 2018, Chen Y et al 2018, Zhang D et al 2018, Caino MC et al 2017, Birkenmeier K et al 2015; 4 - Sullivan RC et al 2019; 5 - Jeong JH et al 2018; 6 - Vara-Ciruelos D et al 2019; 7 - Fiorenzano et al 2016; 8 - Menk AV et al 2018; 9 - Deng W et al 2019, Guglielmetti C et al 2017, Kang R et al 2016; 10 - Kim HY et al 2016; 11 - Sinha et al 2017
Abcam has not and does not intend to apply for the REACH Authorisation of customers’ uses of products that contain European Authorisation list (Annex XIV) substances.
It is the responsibility of our customers to check the necessity of application of REACH Authorisation, and any other relevant authorisations, for their intended uses.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests L(+)-Lactate Standard (100 nmol/µl) Yellow 1 x 100µl Lactate Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml Lactate Enzyme Mix (lyophilized) Green 1 vial Lactate Substrate Mix Red 1 vial
関連性Lactate (CH3CH(OH)COO-) plays important roles in many biological processes. Abnormal high concentration of lactate has been related to disease states such as diabetes and lactate acidosis, etc. L(+)-Lactate is the major stereoisomer of lactate formed in human intermediary metabolism and is present in blood. The lactate to pyruvate ratio reflects the redox state of the cell and describes the balance beween NAD+ and NADH, which is dependent on the interconversion of lactate and pyruvate via lactate dehydrogenase (LDH).
Plasma lactate concentrations were determined using L-Lactate assay kit (ab65331) in Ark2C+/+ and Ark2C−/− (Arkadia-like gene) mice.
Linearity of dilution: concentration of L-Lactate in differently diluted (X-axis) biological samples, demonstrating a linearity of 89%-111% (concentrations corrected for by factor of dilution; duplicates; +/- SD).
Relative signal (RFU) in unfiltered human plasma (dilution 1:8), comparing L-lactate signals with background reading (no enzyme) after 10 minutes of incubation (duplicates +/- SD).
Standard curve with background signal subtracted (duplicates; +/- SD).
Lactate Standard Curve. The assay is performed following the kit (ab65331) protocol.
ab65331 は 85 報の論文で使用されています。
- Gowayed MA et al. Enhanced mitochondrial biogenesis is associated with the ameliorative action of creatine supplementation in rat soleus and cardiac muscles. Exp Ther Med 19:384-392 (2020). PubMed: 31853315
- Li M et al. Mitochondrial Fusion Via OPA1 and MFN1 Supports Liver Tumor Cell Metabolism and Growth. Cells 9:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31947947
- Wu Z et al. Dioscin Inhibited Glycolysis and Induced Cell Apoptosis in Colorectal Cancer via Promoting c-myc Ubiquitination and Subsequent Hexokinase-2 Suppression. Onco Targets Ther 13:31-44 (2020). PubMed: 32021252
- Lee SH et al. Glucose Exerts an Anti-Melanogenic Effect by Indirect Inactivation of Tyrosinase in Melanocytes and a Human Skin Equivalent. Int J Mol Sci 21:N/A (2020). PubMed: 32138354
- Fan J et al. Cyb5r3 links FoxO1-dependent mitochondrial dysfunction with ß-cell failure. Mol Metab 34:97-111 (2020). PubMed: 32180563