Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to L Glutamate
- Suitable for: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-L Glutamate antibody
L Glutamate 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to L Glutamate
特異性The antibody is calibrated against a spectrum of antigens to assure hapten selectivity. No measurable cross-reactivity (<1:1000) was detected against glutamate in peptides or proteins. Fixed tissue cross-reactivity was tested with known targets at the recommended dilution. No measurable glutaraldehyde-fixed tissue cross-reactivity (<1:1000) was detected against L-alanine, gamma-aminobutyrate, D/L-aspartate, agmatine, guanidine, D/L-arginine, L-citrulline, L-cysteine, D/L-glutamine, glutathione, glycine, L-lysine, L-ornithine, L-serine, taurine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine. Modest cross-reactivity (1:20) was detected against D-glutamate. Significant cross-reactivity (1:8) was detected against free NAAG in competition assays (NAAG is not retained in aldehyde-fixed tissue).
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-FoFr, IHC-Fr, Immunomicroscopy, IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Species independent
L-glutamate conjugated to glutaraldehyde
特記事項The product is optimized for HPI/EHPI with gold or fluorescence detection using etched plastic sections. Filter diluted reagents with 0.2 mm syringe filters before use on EM grids. Enzyme-linked visualizations can be used but will compress the signal dynamic range and are less sensitive.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: Phosphate Buffer, 1% Goat Serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9440 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-FoFr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Use with frozen or vibratome sections is possible but will not yield optimal images as IgGs penetrate aldehyde cross-linked tissue poorly and most amino acids are present at such high levels that prozone effects occur.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Immunomicroscopy||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性L Glutamate is a non-essential amino acid naturally occurring in the L-form. It is the most common excitatory neurotransmitter in the Central Nervous System.
- Glutamate antibody
- L glutamate antibody
ab9440 staining L Gluramate in Mouse retina tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (IHC-Fr - frozen sections). Tissue was fixed with methanol, permeabilized with 0.025% TBS-Triton X-100 and blocked with 5% serum for 1 hour. Samples were incubated with primary antibody (1/100 in PBS + 1% BSA) for 18 hours at 4°C. An Alexa Fluor® 594-conjugated Goat anti-rabbit IgG polyclonal (1/200) was used as the secondary antibody.
ab9440 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Shivashankar G et al. Proinflammatory cytokines trigger biochemical and neurochemical changes in mouse retinal explants exposed to hyperglycemic conditions. Mol Vis 26:277-290 (2020). PubMed: 32300272
- Chang LY et al. Evidence of Synaptic and Neurochemical Remodeling in the Retina of Aging Degus. Front Neurosci 14:161 (2020). PubMed: 32256305
- Wu Z et al. Tonic inhibition in dentate gyrus impairs long-term potentiation and memory in an Alzhiemer's disease model. Nat Commun 5:4159 (2014). PubMed: 24923909
- Li D et al. Optogenetic activation of LiGluR-expressing astrocytes evokes anion channel-mediated glutamate release. J Physiol 590:855-73 (2012). PubMed: 22219341
- Friedrich T et al. Mutation of zebrafish dihydrolipoamide branched-chain transacylase E2 results in motor dysfunction and models maple syrup urine disease. Dis Model Mech 5:248-58 (2012). ICC/IF ; Zebrafish . PubMed: 22046030
- Wilkie IC et al. The elusive role of l-glutamate as an echinoderm neurotransmitter: evidence for its involvement in the control of crinoid arm muscles. Zoology (Jena) : (2012). PubMed: 23141629
- Wilkie IC et al. Physiological and immunocytochemical evidence that glutamatergic neurotransmission is involved in the activation of arm autotomy in the featherstar Antedon mediterranea (Echinodermata: Crinoidea). J Exp Biol 213:2104-15 (2010). IHC-R ; Starfish . PubMed: 20511525
- Hou S et al. Plasticity of lumbosacral propriospinal neurons is associated with the development of autonomic dysreflexia after thoracic spinal cord transection. J Comp Neurol 509:382-99 (2008). PubMed: 18512692
- Sun D et al. Metabolic and functional profiling of the normal rat retina. J Comp Neurol 505:92-113 (2007). IHC ; Rat . PubMed: 17729258