製品名KU-55933, competitive ATM kinase inhibitor
製品の詳細Potent, selective, competitive ATM kinase inhibitor
Potent, selective and competitive ATM kinase inhibitor. IC50 values are 12.9 (ATM), 2000 (DNA-PK), 9300 (mTOR), 16600 (PI3K), >100000 (ATR) and >100000 nM (PI4K). Sensitizes cells to ionizing radiation and chemotherapeutics. Blocks Akt phosphorylation, induces G1 cell cycle arrest and induces apoptosis in breast and prostate cell lines.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Store under desiccating conditions. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 50 mM
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab120637 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
HepG2 cells were incubated at 37°C for 60 minutes with vehicle control (0 µM) and different concentrations of KU-55933 (ab120637). Decreased expression of Acetyl Coenzyme A Carboxylase (phospho S79) (ab31931) in HepG2 cells correlates with an increase in KU-55933 concentration, as described in literature.
Whole cell lysates were prepared with RIPA buffer (containing protease inhibitors and sodium orthovanadate), 10 µg of each were loaded on the gel and the WB was run under reducing conditions. After transfer the membrane was blocked for an hour using 5% BSA before being incubated with ab31931 at 1 µg /ml and ab8227 at 1 µg /ml overnight at 4°C. Antibody binding was detected using an anti-rabbit antibody conjugated to HRP (ab97051) at 1/10000 dilution and visualised using ECL development solution.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab120637 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Uehara M et al. Pharmacological inhibition of ataxia-telangiectasia mutated exacerbates acute kidney injury by activating p53 signaling in mice. Sci Rep 10:4441 (2020). PubMed: 32157166
- Kim W et al. ZFP161 regulates replication fork stability and maintenance of genomic stability by recruiting the ATR/ATRIP complex. Nat Commun 10:5304 (2019). PubMed: 31757956
- Garvin AJ et al. The deSUMOylase SENP2 coordinates homologous recombination and nonhomologous end joining by independent mechanisms. Genes Dev 33:333-347 (2019). PubMed: 30796017
- Meng Y et al. TRAF6 mediates human DNA2 polyubiquitination and nuclear localization to maintain nuclear genome integrity. Nucleic Acids Res 47:7564-7579 (2019). PubMed: 31216032
- Brustel J et al. Large XPF-dependent deletions following misrepair of a DNA double strand break are prevented by the RNA:DNA helicase Senataxin. Sci Rep 8:3850 (2018). PubMed: 29497062