保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180772 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||1/50 - 1/200.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/200.|
機能Ras proteins bind GDP/GTP and possess intrinsic GTPase activity.
関連疾患Defects in KRAS are a cause of acute myelogenous leukemia (AML) [MIM:601626]. AML is a malignant disease in which hematopoietic precursors are arrested in an early stage of development.
Defects in KRAS are a cause of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML) [MIM:607785]. JMML is a pediatric myelodysplastic syndrome that constitutes approximately 30% of childhood cases of myelodysplastic syndrome (MDS) and 2% of leukemia. It is characterized by leukocytosis with tissue infiltration and in vitro hypersensitivity of myeloid progenitors to granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor.
Defects in KRAS are the cause of Noonan syndrome type 3 (NS3) [MIM:609942]. Noonan syndrome (NS) [MIM:163950] is a disorder characterized by dysmorphic facial features, short stature, hypertelorism, cardiac anomalies, deafness, motor delay, and a bleeding diathesis. It is a genetically heterogeneous and relatively common syndrome, with an estimated incidence of 1 in 1000-2500 live births. Rarely, NS is associated with juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia (JMML). NS3 inheritance is autosomal dominant.
Defects in KRAS are a cause of gastric cancer (GASC) [MIM:613659]; also called gastric cancer intestinal or stomach cancer. Gastric cancer is a malignant disease which starts in the stomach, can spread to the esophagus or the small intestine, and can extend through the stomach wall to nearby lymph nodes and organs. It also can metastasize to other parts of the body. The term gastric cancer or gastric carcinoma refers to adenocarcinoma of the stomach that accounts for most of all gastric malignant tumors. Two main histologic types are recognized, diffuse type and intestinal type carcinomas. Diffuse tumors are poorly differentiated infiltrating lesions, resulting in thickening of the stomach. In contrast, intestinal tumors are usually exophytic, often ulcerating, and associated with intestinal metaplasia of the stomach, most often observed in sporadic disease.
Note=Defects in KRAS are a cause of pylocytic astrocytoma (PA). Pylocytic astrocytomas are neoplasms of the brain and spinal cord derived from glial cells which vary from histologically benign forms to highly anaplastic and malignant tumors.
Defects in KRAS are a cause of cardiofaciocutaneous syndrome (CFC syndrome) [MIM:115150]; also known as cardio-facio-cutaneous syndrome. CFC syndrome is characterized by a distinctive facial appearance, heart defects and mental retardation. Heart defects include pulmonic stenosis, atrial septal defects and hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Some affected individuals present with ectodermal abnormalities such as sparse, friable hair, hyperkeratotic skin lesions and a generalized ichthyosis-like condition. Typical facial features are similar to Noonan syndrome. They include high forehead with bitemporal constriction, hypoplastic supraorbital ridges, downslanting palpebral fissures, a depressed nasal bridge, and posteriorly angulated ears with prominent helices. The inheritance of CFC syndrome is autosomal dominant.
Note=KRAS mutations are involved in cancer development.
配列類似性Belongs to the small GTPase superfamily. Ras family.
- Information by UniProt
- c Ki ras2 antibody
- c Kirsten ras protein antibody
- c-K-ras antibody
Immunofluorescence staining of C6 cells stained for KRAS with ab180772 at 1/100 dilution. Nuclei are labeled with DAPI (Blue).
All lanes : Anti-KRAS antibody (ab180772) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : A-549 cell extract
Lane 2 : HeLa cell extract
Lane 3 : Raji cell extract
Lane 4 : Mouse spleen tissue extract
Lane 5 : Mouse lung tissue extract
Lane 6 : Rat brain tissue extract
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
Exposure time: 90 seconds
Blocking buffer: 3% nonfat dry milk in TBST.
ab180772 は 10 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ren Y et al. CRNDE promotes cell tongue squamous cell carcinoma cell growth and invasion through suppressing miR-384. J Cell Biochem 120:155-163 (2019). PubMed: 30242873
- Wang CJ et al. The lncRNA UCA1 promotes proliferation, migration, immune escape and inhibits apoptosis in gastric cancer by sponging anti-tumor miRNAs. Mol Cancer 18:115 (2019). PubMed: 31272462
- He F et al. Reversal of EGFR inhibitors' resistance by co-delivering EGFR and integrin avß3 inhibitors with nanoparticles in non-small cell lung cancer. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31316001
- Xu W et al. Establishment of pancreatic cancer patient-derived xenograft models and comparison of the differences among the generations. Am J Transl Res 11:3128-3139 (2019). PubMed: 31217882
- Ni H et al. ErbB4 acts as a suppressor in colitis and its associated carcinoma by negatively regulating cholesterol metabolism. Carcinogenesis N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30452622
- Wu X et al. MiR-216b inhibits pancreatic cancer cell progression and promotes apoptosis by down-regulating KRAS. Arch Med Sci 14:1321-1332 (2018). PubMed: 30393486
- Chen K et al. Methylation-associated silencing ofmiR-193a-3ppromotes ovarian cancer aggressiveness by targeting GRB7 and MAPK/ERK pathways. Theranostics 8:423-436 (2018). PubMed: 29290818
- Zhao X et al. A CRISPR-Cas13a system for efficient and specific therapeutic targeting of mutant KRAS for pancreatic cancer treatment. Cancer Lett 431:171-181 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29870774
- Huang FT et al. The novel long intergenic noncoding RNA UCC promotes colorectal cancer progression by sponging miR-143. Cell Death Dis 8:e2778 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28492554
- Yan F et al. A regulatory circuit composed of DNA methyltransferases and receptor tyrosine kinases controls lung cancer cell aggressiveness. Oncogene 36:6919-6928 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 28869603