Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to KLF15
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
KLF15 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Goat polyclonal to KLF15
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Principal Names – KLF15; Kruppel-like factor 15; KKLF; KKLF protein; kidney-enriched Kruppel-like factor Official Gene Symbol - KLF15 GenBank Accession Number – NP_054798 LocusLink ID - 28999 (human); 66277 (mouse); 85497 (rat)
We no longer guarantee this product for mouse because of recent complaints. The immunogen however shares 92% sequence homology with mouse so we still predict the antibody will cross-react. We will welcome any feedback from customers.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2647 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1.5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 44 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product. Approx 48kDa band observed in lysates of hepatoblastoma cell line HepG2 (calculated MW of 44.0kDa according to NP_054798.1). Older batches detected a band of approximately 65 kDa in Human Liver lysate(predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa). Note the higher than expected size is in agreement with previous Western results (Mol Cell Biol 2000 Oct;20(19):7319-31).
機能Transcriptional activator. Binds to the GA element of the CLCNKA promoter.
組織特異性Highly expressed in liver, followed by heart, skeletal muscle, and kidney. Not expressed in bone marrow or lymphoid tissues.
配列類似性Belongs to the Sp1 C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 3 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Information by UniProt
- Kidney enriched Kruppel like factor antibody
- Kidney-enriched krueppel-like factor antibody
- KKLF antibody
ab2647 staining (2
µg/ml) of Human Liver lysate (RIPA buffer, 30 µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence. ab2647 staining (1 µg/ml) of Mouse skeletal muscle lysate (RIPA buffer, 30µg total protein per lane). Primary incubated for 12 hours. Detected by western blot using chemiluminescence.
Lane 1 : Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-KLF15 antibody (ab2647) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 44 kDa
ab2647 は 16 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mao L et al. Histone Deacetylase 11 Contributes to Renal Fibrosis by Repressing KLF15 Transcription. Front Cell Dev Biol 8:235 (2020). PubMed: 32363192
- Ostler JB et al. The Glucocorticoid Receptor (GR) Stimulates Herpes Simplex Virus 1 Productive Infection, in Part Because the Infected Cell Protein 0 (ICP0) Promoter Is Cooperatively Transactivated by the GR and Krüppel-Like Transcription Factor 15. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30602606
- Hirata Y et al. Hyperglycemia induces skeletal muscle atrophy via a WWP1/KLF15 axis. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30830866
- Liu B et al. Protective effect of KLF15 on vascular endothelial dysfunction induced by TNF-a. Mol Med Rep 18:1987-1994 (2018). PubMed: 29956764
- Liang N et al. Immunosuppressive effects of hydroxychloroquine and artemisinin combination therapy via the nuclear factor-?B signaling pathway in lupus nephritis mice. Exp Ther Med 15:2436-2442 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29456648