Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to KIF4A/KIF4
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
KIF4A/KIF4 一次抗体 製品一覧
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Pig
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
機能Motor protein that translocates PRC1 to the plus ends of interdigitating spindle microtubules during the metaphase to anaphase transition, an essential step for the formation of an organized central spindle midzone and midbody and for successful cytokinesis. May play a role in mitotic chromosomal positioning and bipolar spindle stabilization.
組織特異性Highly expressed in hematopoietic tissues, fetal liver, spleen, thymus and adult thymus and bone marrow. Lower levels are found in heart, testis, kidney, colon and lung.
配列類似性Belongs to the kinesin-like protein family. Chromokinesin subfamily.
Contains 1 kinesin-motor domain.
細胞内局在Nucleus matrix. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > spindle. Midbody. Chromosome. Not present in the nucleolus. In early mitosis, associated with the mitotic spindle, in anaphase, localized to the spindle midzone and, in telophase and cytokinesis, to the midbody. In late cytokinesis, found in the center of the midbody. Associated with chromosomes at all stages of mitosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Chromokinesin antibody
- Chromokinesin-A antibody
- Chromosome associated kinesin KIF4A antibody
ab3815 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Champion L et al. Dissociation of membrane-chromatin contacts is required for proper chromosome segregation in mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 30:427-440 (2019). PubMed: 30586323
- Lopez-Camacho C et al. Core binding factor ß (CBFß) is retained in the midbody during cytokinesis. J Cell Physiol 229:1466-74 (2014). PubMed: 24648201
- Hu CK et al. Midbody assembly and its regulation during cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:1024-34 (2012). ICC/IF . PubMed: 22278743
- Hu CK et al. Plk1 negatively regulates PRC1 to prevent premature midzone formation before cytokinesis. Mol Biol Cell 23:2702-11 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 22621898
- Hu CK et al. KIF4 regulates midzone length during cytokinesis. Curr Biol 21:815-24 (2011). PubMed: 21565503
- Wilmeth LJ et al. Mutual dependence of Mob1 and the chromosomal passenger complex for localization during mitosis. Mol Biol Cell 21:380-92 (2010). Human . PubMed: 19955215