Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-09] to Kappa light chain
- Suitable for: IP, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Kappa light chain antibody [MEM-09]
Kappa light chain 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-09] to Kappa light chain
特異性MAb MEM-09 reacts with both secreted and B cell-surface human immunoglobulin, specifically reacts with k-light chains. Material immunoprecipitated from human serum using MAb MEM-09 consist of IgG and traces of IgM.
アプリケーション適用あり: IP, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICCmore details
Tissue/ cell preparation (Human). (Crude thymus membrane fraction).
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1050 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
関連性Immunoglobulins belong to a group of related glyco proteins which make up 20% of serum proteins. Antigens and immunoglobulins react to confer immunity to individuals. Immunoglobulins have similar structures of two identical heavy chains and two identical light chains. Both the heavy chains and the light chains are divided into constant and variable regions. The constant regions have the same amino acid sequences between all the immunoglobulin classes. The variable regions have approximately 110 amino acids with high sequence variability. The amino acid sequence of the heavy chain determines the class of an immunoglobulin. The five types of immunoglobulin heavy chains are known as: IgG, IgA, IgM, IgD, and IgE. IgG is divided into four subclasses, and IgA is divided into two subclasses. In serum IgA and IgG are monomers with a single 4 polypeptide unit; while, IgM is a pen tamer. IgA may also form polymers. Kappa light chain antibody can be used for the identification of leukemias, plasmacytomas and certain non Hodgkin's lymphomas. Kappa light chain contains one immunoglobulin like domain. The EU sequence has the INV allotypic marker, Ala 45 and Val 83. The ROY sequence has the INV allotypic marker, Ala 45 and Leu 83.
細胞内局在Cytoplasmic and Secreted
- HCAK 1 antibody
- HCAK1 antibody
- Ig kappa chain C region antibody
Anti-Kappa light chain antibody [MEM-09] (ab1050) at 1/2000 dilution + Human B lymphocytes, whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Alkaline phosphatase conjugated goat anti-mouse antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique.
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 11 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Exposure time: 30 seconds
The blot was blocked with 2% milk for 2 hours at 22°C and incubated with the primary antibody for 1 hour and 20 minutes at 22°C.
ab1050 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Cao J et al. Versatile and on-demand biologics co-production in yeast. Nat Commun 9:77 (2018). PubMed: 29311542
- Shah KA et al. Automated pipeline for rapid production and screening of HIV-specific monoclonal antibodies using pichia pastoris. Biotechnol Bioeng 112:2624-9 (2015). PubMed: 26032261
- O'Callaghan PM et al. Cell line-specific control of recombinant monoclonal antibody production by CHO cells. Biotechnol Bioeng 106:938-51 (2010). WB ; Chinese hamster . PubMed: 20589672
- Horejsi V et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human leucocyte antigens. I. Antibodies against beta-2-microglobulin, immunoglobulin kappa light chains, HLA-DR-like antigens, T8 antigen, T1 antigen, a monocyte antigen, and a pan-leucocyte antigen. Folia Biol (Praha) 32:12-25 (1986). PubMed: 2422063