Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 5
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Kallikrein 5 antibody
Kallikrein 5 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Kallikrein 5
Synthetic peptide, corresponding to amino acids 280-293 of Human KLK5.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
機能May be involved in desquamation.
組織特異性Expressed in skin, breast, brain and testis. Expressed at the stratum granulosum of palmar skin.
配列類似性Belongs to the peptidase S1 family. Kallikrein subfamily.
Contains 1 peptidase S1 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- HK5 antibody
- Kallikrein 5 antibody
- Kallikrein L2 antibody
ab7283 は 4 報の論文で使用されています。
- Furio L et al. Transgenic kallikrein 5 mice reproduce major cutaneous and systemic hallmarks of Netherton syndrome. J Exp Med 211:499-513 (2014). PubMed: 24534191
- Bonnart C et al. Elastase 2 is expressed in human and mouse epidermis and impairs skin barrier function in Netherton syndrome through filaggrin and lipid misprocessing. J Clin Invest 120:871-82 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20179351
- Yanagi T et al. Self-improvement of keratinocyte differentiation defects during skin maturation in ABCA12-deficient harlequin ichthyosis model mice. Am J Pathol 177:106-18 (2010). WB, IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 20489143
- Di WL et al. A heterozygous null mutation combined with the G1258A polymorphism of SPINK5 causes impaired LEKTI function and abnormal expression of skin barrier proteins. Br J Dermatol 161:404-12 (2009). WB ; Human . PubMed: 19438860