Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Jagged1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7771 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/500. Detects a band of approximately 150 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 134 kDa). 150 kDa in mouse liver lysate and a 75 kDa band in human brain and kidney lysates.|
機能Ligand for multiple Notch receptors and involved in the mediation of Notch signaling. May be involved in cell-fate decisions during hematopoiesis. Seems to be involved in early and late stages of mammalian cardiovascular development. Inhibits myoblast differentiation (By similarity). Enhances fibroblast growth factor-induced angiogenesis (in vitro).
組織特異性Widely expressed in adult and fetal tissues. In cervix epithelium expressed in undifferentiated subcolumnar reserve cells and squamous metaplasia. Expression is up-regulated in cervical squamous cell carcinoma. Expressed in bone marrow cell line HS-27a which supports the long-term maintenance of immature progenitor cells.
関連疾患Defects in JAG1 are the cause of Alagille syndrome type 1 (ALGS1) [MIM:118450]. Alagille syndrome is an autosomal dominant multisystem disorder defined clinically by hepatic bile duct paucity and cholestasis in association with cardiac, skeletal, and ophthalmologic manifestations. There are characteristic facial features and less frequent clinical involvement of the renal and vascular systems.
Defects in JAG1 are a cause of tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) [MIM:187500]. TOF is a congenital heart anomaly which consists of pulmonary stenosis, ventricular septal defect, dextroposition of the aorta (aorta is on the right side instead of the left) and hypertrophy of the right ventricle. This condition results in a blue baby at birth due to inadequate oxygenation. Surgical correction is emergent.
配列類似性Contains 1 DSL domain.
Contains 15 EGF-like domains.
発生段階Expressed in 32-52 days embryos in the distal cardiac outflow tract and pulmonary artery, major arteries, portal vein, optic vesicle, otocyst, branchial arches, metanephros, pancreas, mesocardium, around the major bronchial branches, and in the neural tube.
- Information by UniProt
- AGS antibody
- AHD antibody
- AWS antibody
Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded IHC of normal human cervial tissues (40x magnification) stained with ab7771 (1/100 dilution). The slides were counterstained with hematoxylin
Staining of Human corneal epithelial cells with anti-Jagged1 (ab7771, 1/500). The Jagged1 (green staining) is localised to the cytoplasm and cell nucleus and is consistent with reports in the literature. The nucleus is stained with Bis benzimide (1/500, blue staining).
Formalin-fixed paraffin embedded IHC of human cervical cancer tissues (40x magnification) stained with ab7771 (1/100 dilution). The slides were counterstained with hematoxylin
ab7771 Rabbit polyclonal to Jagged1 (1/500) with secondary Goat anti-rabbit IgG antibody ab6721 (1/5000)
Exposure time: 1 minute. Expected molecular weight: 134 kDa
Lanes 1 to 3 and 5: 20µg of cell lysate per lane
Lane 4: 20 µl of 1x LDS loading buffer
Lane 1: Human Brain tissue lysate
Lane 2: Human Kidney tissue Lysate
Lane 3: Human liver tissue lysate
Lane 4: 1x LDS loading buffer
Lane 5: Mouse liver lysate
ab7771 は 60 報の論文で使用されています。
- Heng J et al. Rab5c-mediated endocytic trafficking regulates hematopoietic stem and progenitor cell development via Notch and AKT signaling. PLoS Biol 18:e3000696 (2020). PubMed: 32275659
- Pan W et al. TSP2 acts as a suppresser of cell invasion, migration and angiogenesis in medulloblastoma by inhibiting the Notch signaling pathway. Brain Res 1718:223-230 (2019). PubMed: 31063715
- Chen X et al. C1q/tumor necrosis factor-related protein-3 improves renal fibrosis via inhibiting notch signaling pathways. J Cell Physiol 234:22352-22364 (2019). PubMed: 31074042
- Pakula M et al. A Unique Pattern of Mesothelial-Mesenchymal Transition Induced in the Normal Peritoneal Mesothelium by High-Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer. Cancers (Basel) 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31086083
- Wang YM et al. MicroRNA-197 controls ADAM10 expression to mediate MeCP2's role in the differentiation of neuronal progenitors. Cell Death Differ 26:1863-1879 (2019). PubMed: 30560934