Key features and details
- Assay type: Enzyme activity
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Platform: Microplate reader
- Assay time: 45 min
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Other biological fluids, Plasma, Serum, Tissue Extracts, Urine
- Sensitivity: 0.01 mU/well
製品名Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
Isocitrate Dehydrogenase キット 製品一覧
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Urine, Serum, Plasma, Other biological fluids, Tissue Extracts
検出感度> 0.01 mU/well
Abcam's Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Assay Kit (Colorimetric) provides a convenient tool for sensitive detection of NAD(+) / NADP(+)-dependent or both IDHs in a variety of samples. The IDHs utilize isocitrate as a specific substrate leading to a proportional color development and can be easily quantified colorimetrically (λ = 450 nm) with detection sensitivity as low as 0.01 mU.
Visit our FAQs page for tips and troubleshooting.
Isocitrate dehydrogenase assay protocol summary:
- add samples and standards to wells
- incubate for 3 min and analyze with microplate reader
- incubate for 30 min - 2 hr and analyze again
This product is manufactured by BioVision, an Abcam company and was previously called K756 Isocitrate Dehydrogenase Activity Colorimetric Assay Kit. K756-100 is the same size as the 100 test size of ab102528.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 ラベル 100 tests Developer (lyophilized) Purple 1 vial IDH Assay Buffer WM 1 x 25ml IDH Positive Control (NADP+) Green 1 x 20µl IDH Substrate (lyophilized) Red 1 vial NAD+ (lyophilized) Blue 1 vial NADH Standard ( lyophilized) Yellow 1 vial NADP+ (lyophilized) Brown 1 vial
関連性Isocitrate dehydrogenase (IDH; EC 126.96.36.199, NAD+) is an enzyme that participates in the citric acid cycle. These IDH3 isoforms catalyze the oxidative decarboxylation of isocitrate, producing alpha-ketoglutarate and CO2 while converting NAD+ to NADH. This is a two-step process, which involves oxidation of isocitrate to oxalosuccinate, followed by the decarboxylation of the beta-carboxyl group to form the ketone, alpha-ketoglutarate. Other isoforms (EC 188.8.131.52, NADP+) catalyze the same reaction, but unrelated to the citric acid cycle. It is carried out in the mitochondrion (IDH2) as well as in the cytosol and peroxisome (IDH1) and use NADP+ as a cofactor instead of NAD+.
- Cytosolic NADP isocitrate dehydrogenase
ab102528 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Bailey JD et al. Nitric Oxide Modulates Metabolic Remodeling in Inflammatory Macrophages through TCA Cycle Regulation and Itaconate Accumulation. Cell Rep 28:218-230.e7 (2019). PubMed: 31269442
- Calmels C et al. Application of a genome-scale model in tandem with enzyme assays for identification of metabolic signatures of high and low CHO cell producers. Metab Eng Commun 9:e00097 (2019). PubMed: 31720213
- Kim SR et al. Engineered mesenchymal stem-cell-sheets patches prevents postoperative pancreatic leakage in a rat model. Sci Rep 8:360 (2018). PubMed: 29321630
- López-Gallardo E et al. Effects of Tributyltin Chloride on Cybrids with or without an ATP Synthase Pathologic Mutation. Environ Health Perspect 124:1399-405 (2016). PubMed: 27129022
- Haffar T et al. Lipotoxic Palmitate Impairs the Rate of ß-Oxidation and Citric Acid Cycle Flux in Rat Neonatal Cardiomyocytes. Cell Physiol Biochem 40:969-981 (2016). PubMed: 27941349
- Llobet L et al. OXPHOS xenobiotics alter adipogenic differentiation at concentrations found in human blood. Dis Model Mech N/A:N/A (2015). Functional Studies ; Human . PubMed: 26398948
- Templeton N et al. The impact of anti-apoptotic gene Bcl-2? expression on CHO central metabolism. Metab Eng 25:92-102 (2014). PubMed: 25014175