Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho Y896)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-IRS1 (phospho Y896) antibody
IRS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho Y896)
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide derived from a region of IRS 1 that contains tyrosine 896. The sequence is conserved in human, mouse, and rat.
- Chinese Hamster Ovary cell line transfected with a vector encoding the human insulin receptor (CHO-T) and transiently transfected with a vector encoding IRS 1 and stimulated with insulin.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated insulin receptor substrate 1 (IRS 1).
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab4873 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 165 kDa.|
機能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
関連疾患Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
配列類似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻訳後修飾Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
Peptide Competition: Extracts prepared from CHO-T cells transiently transfected with human IRS-1 and treated with 50 nM insulin for 5 minutes were resolved by SDSPAGE on a 10% Tris-glycine gel and transferred to PVDF. Membranes were blocked with a 5% BSA-TBST buffer overnight at 4oC, then were incubated with 0.50
µg/mL ab4873 antibody, following prior incubation with: no peptide (1), a generic phosphotyrosine containing peptide (2), the non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the immunogen (3), or the phosphopeptide immunogen (4). After washing, membranes were incubated with goat F(ab’)2 anti-rabbit IgG alkaline phosphatase and signals were detected using the Tropix WesternStar method. The data show that only the peptide corresponding to ab4873 blocks the antibody signal, thereby demonstrating the specificity of the antibody.
Phosphatase Stripping: Extracts prepared from CHO-T cells transiently transfected with human IRS 1 and
ab4873 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tan J & Guo L Swimming intervention alleviates insulin resistance and chronic inflammation in metabolic syndrome. Exp Ther Med 17:57-62 (2019). PubMed: 30651765
- Wang Y et al. Silencing of SAA1 inhibits palmitate- or high-fat diet induced insulin resistance through suppression of the NF-?B pathway. Mol Med 25:17 (2019). PubMed: 31060494
- Stuart CA et al. Insulin resistance and muscle insulin receptor substrate-1 serine hyperphosphorylation. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25472611