Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho Y896)
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-IRS1 (phospho Y896) antibody
IRS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho Y896)
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to IRS1 (phospho Y896).
- Chinese Hamster Ovary cell line transfected with a vector encoding the human insulin receptor (CHO-T) and transiently transfected with a vector encoding IRS 1 and stimulated with insulin.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.1% BSA
BSA is IgG and protease free
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from rabbit serum by sequential epitope-specific chromatography. The antibody has been negatively preadsorbed using a non-phosphopeptide corresponding to the site of phosphorylation to remove antibody that is reactive with non-phosphorylated insulin receptor substrate 1 (IRS 1).
The Abpromise guarantee
1/10 - 1/100.
1/10 - 1/100.
機能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
関連疾患Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
配列類似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻訳後修飾Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human breast carcinoma tissue labelling IRS1 with ab4873 at 1/20 dilution. Antigen retrieval was performed using 10mM sodium citrate (pH 6.0), microwaved for 8-15 min. Following antigen retrieval, tissues were blocked in 3% H2O2-methanol for 15 min at room temperature and washed with ddH2O and PBS. Tissues were washed extensively in PBST and detection was performed using an HRP-conjugated secondary antibody followed by colorimetric detection using a DAB kit. Tissues were counterstained with hematoxylin and dehydrated with ethanol and xylene to prep for mounting.
ab4873 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tan J & Guo L Swimming intervention alleviates insulin resistance and chronic inflammation in metabolic syndrome. Exp Ther Med 17:57-62 (2019). PubMed: 30651765
- Wang Y et al. Silencing of SAA1 inhibits palmitate- or high-fat diet induced insulin resistance through suppression of the NF-?B pathway. Mol Med 25:17 (2019). PubMed: 31060494
- Stuart CA et al. Insulin resistance and muscle insulin receptor substrate-1 serine hyperphosphorylation. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25472611