Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S307)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-IRS1 (phospho S307) antibody
IRS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S307)
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
交差が予測される動物種: Rat, African green monkey
- 3T3 L1 cells treated with insulin for 10 minutes. WB: Jurkat treated for 20 minutes with 50 ng/ml of TNF alpha, whole cell lysate; NIH/3T3 treated for 20 minutes with 50 ng/ml of TNF alpha, whole cell lysates.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5599 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 131 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).|
機能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
関連疾患Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
配列類似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻訳後修飾Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IRS1 (phospho S307) antibody (ab5599) at 3 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Jurkat whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : Jurkat treated for 20 minutes with 50 ng/ml of TNF alpha whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : NIH/3T3 whole cell lysates
Lane 4 : NIH/3T3 treated for 20 minutes with 50 ng/ml of TNF alpha whole cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 30 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-Rabbit IgG (H+L) secondary antibody, HRP conjugate at 0.4 µg/ml
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 131 kDa
Observed band size: 131 kDa
Blocking buffer: 5% skimmed milk
ab5599 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma L et al. Intermittent Hypoxia Composite Abnormal Glucose Metabolism-Mediated Atherosclerosis In Vitro and In Vivo: The Role of SREBP-1. Oxid Med Cell Longev 2019:4862760 (2019). PubMed: 30863480
- Chang RC et al. Programmed increases in LXRa induced by paternal alcohol use enhance offspring metabolic adaptation to high-fat diet induced obesity. Mol Metab 30:161-172 (2019). PubMed: 31767168
- Garabadu D & Krishnamurthy S Diazepam potentiates the antidiabetic, antistress and anxiolytic activities of metformin in type-2 diabetes mellitus with cooccurring stress in experimental animals. Biomed Res Int 2014:693074 (2014). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 24995322