Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S307)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).|
機能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
関連疾患Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
配列類似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻訳後修飾Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IRS1 (phospho S307) antibody (ab1194) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate prepared from cells serum-starved for 18 h followed by treatment with 5 ug/ml of anisomysin for 30 min.
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : IRDye800 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 131 kDa
Observed band size: 180 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
The 180kDa band is believed to correspond to phospho S307 IRS1. Blocking with the immunising peptide removes the 180kDa band (data not shown). A 4-20% Tris-Glycine gel was used, with blocking with 5% goat serum and 0.5% BLOTTO in PBS.
ab1194 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tian H et al. Effect of Dexmedetomidine-Mediated Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2 (IGF2) Signal Pathway on Immune Function and Invasion and Migration of Cancer Cells in Rats with Ovarian Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:4655-4664 (2019). PubMed: 31230061
- Liu SX et al. Exercise Reduces Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus via Mediating the lncRNA MALAT1/MicroRNA-382-3p/Resistin Axis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 18:34-44 (2019). PubMed: 31479923
- Prabakaran AD et al. Identification of early indicators of altered metabolism in normal development using a rodent model system. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29434026
- Jiang J et al. Oncogenic activity of insulin in the development of non-small cell lung carcinoma. Oncol Lett 15:447-452 (2018). PubMed: 29387228
- Vidal-Quadras M et al. Endocytic turnover of Rab8 controls cell polarization. J Cell Sci 130:1147-1157 (2017). PubMed: 28137756
- Ma SB et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates insulin resistance in hepatocytes. Mol Med Rep 15:3803-3809 (2017). PubMed: 28393248
- Stuart CA et al. Insulin resistance and muscle insulin receptor substrate-1 serine hyperphosphorylation. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25472611