Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S307)
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-IRS1 (phospho S307) antibody
IRS1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IRS1 (phospho S307)
特異性Recognises a 180kDa band in 293 cells stimulated with anisomysin after serum starvation.
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat, Pig
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab1194 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/250. Detects a band of approximately 180 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 131 kDa).|
機能May mediate the control of various cellular processes by insulin. When phosphorylated by the insulin receptor binds specifically to various cellular proteins containing SH2 domains such as phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase p85 subunit or GRB2. Activates phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase when bound to the regulatory p85 subunit.
関連疾患Polymorphisms in IRS1 may be involved in the etiology of non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) [MIM:125853].
配列類似性Contains 1 IRS-type PTB domain.
Contains 1 PH domain.
翻訳後修飾Serine phosphorylation of IRS1 is a mechanism for insulin resistance. Ser-312 phosphorylation inhibits insulin action through disruption of IRS1 interaction with the insulin receptor.
Phosphorylation of Tyr-896 is required for GRB2-binding.
- Information by UniProt
- HIRS 1 antibody
- HIRS1 antibody
- Insulin receptor substrate 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IRS1 (phospho S307) antibody (ab1194) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : 293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysate prepared from cells serum-starved for 18 h followed by treatment with 5 ug/ml of anisomysin for 30 min.
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : IRDye800 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 131 kDa
Observed band size: 180 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 70 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
The 180kDa band is believed to correspond to phospho S307 IRS1. Blocking with the immunising peptide removes the 180kDa band (data not shown). A 4-20% Tris-Glycine gel was used, with blocking with 5% goat serum and 0.5% BLOTTO in PBS.
ab1194 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Tian H et al. Effect of Dexmedetomidine-Mediated Insulin-Like Growth Factor 2 (IGF2) Signal Pathway on Immune Function and Invasion and Migration of Cancer Cells in Rats with Ovarian Cancer. Med Sci Monit 25:4655-4664 (2019). PubMed: 31230061
- Liu SX et al. Exercise Reduces Insulin Resistance in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus via Mediating the lncRNA MALAT1/MicroRNA-382-3p/Resistin Axis. Mol Ther Nucleic Acids 18:34-44 (2019). PubMed: 31479923
- Prabakaran AD et al. Identification of early indicators of altered metabolism in normal development using a rodent model system. Dis Model Mech 11:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29434026
- Jiang J et al. Oncogenic activity of insulin in the development of non-small cell lung carcinoma. Oncol Lett 15:447-452 (2018). PubMed: 29387228
- Vidal-Quadras M et al. Endocytic turnover of Rab8 controls cell polarization. J Cell Sci 130:1147-1157 (2017). PubMed: 28137756
- Ma SB et al. Epigallocatechin-3-gallate ameliorates insulin resistance in hepatocytes. Mol Med Rep 15:3803-3809 (2017). PubMed: 28393248
- Stuart CA et al. Insulin resistance and muscle insulin receptor substrate-1 serine hyperphosphorylation. Physiol Rep 2:N/A (2014). PubMed: 25472611