Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IRAK-1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Rhesus monkey
- Isotype: IgG
IRAK-1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IRAK-1
At least four isoforms of IRAK are known to exist; this antibody will detect all four isoforms. IRAK antibody is predicted to not cross-react with other members of the IRAK protein family.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IHC-P, ICC/IFmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human, Rhesus monkey
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IRAK-1 aa 700-712 (C terminal).
(Peptide available as
- WB: L1210 and YB2/0 cell lysate.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）Affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab238 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 77 kDa.
(THP-1 or HeLa whole cell) from non-activated cells.
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
機能Binds to the IL-1 type I receptor following IL-1 engagement, triggering intracellular signaling cascades leading to transcriptional up-regulation and mRNA stabilization. Isoform 1 binds rapidly but is then degraded allowing isoform 2 to mediate a slower, more sustained response to the cytokine. Isoform 2 is inactive suggesting that the kinase activity of this enzyme is not required for IL-1 signaling. Once phosphorylated, IRAK1 recruits the adapter protein PELI1.
組織特異性Isoform 1 and isoform 2 are ubiquitously expressed in all tissues examined, with isoform 1 being more strongly expressed than isoform 2.
配列類似性Belongs to the protein kinase superfamily. TKL Ser/Thr protein kinase family. Pelle subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
翻訳後修飾Autophosphorylated or is transphosphorylated by IRAK4 following recruitment to the IL-1RI. In the case of isoform 1, this is linked to ubiquitination and degradation.
Polyubiquitinated; after cell stimulation with IL-1-beta. Polyubiquitination occurs with polyubiquitin chains linked through 'Lys-63'.
- Information by UniProt
- AA48924 antibody
- Il1rak antibody
- Interleukin 1 receptor associated kinase 1 antibody
All lanes : Anti-IRAK-1 antibody (ab238) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : L1210 cell lysate
Lane 2 : YB2/0 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat anti-rabbit IgG HRP conjugate at 1/10000 dilution
Predicted band size: 77 kDa
Observed band size: 77 kDa
1h incubation at RT in 5% NFDM/TBST.
ab238 at 10µg/ml staining Hela cells by ICC/IF
IHC image of ab238 staining in human breast carcinoma formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol F. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with sodium citrate buffer (pH6, epitope retrieval solution 1) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab238, 1µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature and detected using an HRP conjugated compact polymer system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
ab238 staining IRAK-1 in murine RAW 264.7 cells by Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence.Cells were fixed in paraformaldehyde, permeabilized using 0.1% Triton-X100 in 2% BSA for 15 minutes, blocked with 2% BSA for 1 hour at 22°C and then incubated with ab238 at a 1/150 dilution for 16 hours at 4°C. The secondary used was an Alexa-Fluor 488 conjugated chicken anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) used at a 1/1000 dilution.
Immunofluorescence of IRAK-1 in HeLa cells using ab238 at 20 ug/ml.
ab238 は 14 報の論文で使用されています。
- Chu H et al. MicroRNA-206 promotes lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation injury via regulation of IRAK1 in MRC-5 cells. Int Immunopharmacol 73:590-598 (2019). PubMed: 31279225
- Ji L et al. Jieduquyuziyin Prescription-Treated Rat Serum Suppresses Activation of Peritoneal Macrophages in MRL/Lpr Lupus Mice by Inhibiting IRAK1 Signaling Pathway. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2019:2357217 (2019). PubMed: 31781262
- Gao Y et al. Overexpression of miR-146a blocks the effect of LPS on RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation. Mol Med Rep 18:5481-5488 (2018). PubMed: 30387844
- Lindeløv Vestergaard A et al. MicroRNAs and histone deacetylase inhibition-mediated protection against inflammatory ß-cell damage. PLoS One 13:e0203713 (2018). PubMed: 30260972
- Chen Y et al. MicroRNA-146a-5p attenuates irradiation-induced and LPS-induced hepatic stellate cell activation and hepatocyte apoptosis through inhibition of TLR4 pathway. Cell Death Dis 9:22 (2018). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 29348414