Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [XMG1.2] to Interferon gamma
- Suitable for: ELISA, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
製品名Anti-Interferon gamma antibody [XMG1.2]
Interferon gamma 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [XMG1.2] to Interferon gamma
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Mouse Interferon gamma.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
The Abpromise guarantee
Flow Cyt: Membrane permeablisation is required for this application. Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能Produced by lymphocytes activated by specific antigens or mitogens. IFN-gamma, in addition to having antiviral activity, has important immunoregulatory functions. It is a potent activator of macrophages, it has antiproliferative effects on transformed cells and it can potentiate the antiviral and antitumor effects of the type I interferons.
組織特異性Released primarily from activated T lymphocytes.
関連疾患In Caucasians, genetic variation in IFNG is associated with the risk of aplastic anemia (AA) [MIM:609135]. AA is a rare disease in which the reduction of the circulating blood cells results from damage to the stem cell pool in bone marrow. In most patients, the stem cell lesion is caused by an autoimmune attack. T-lymphocytes, activated by an endogenous or exogenous, and most often unknown antigenic stimulus, secrete cytokines, including IFN-gamma, which would in turn be able to suppress hematopoiesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the type II (or gamma) interferon family.
翻訳後修飾Proteolytic processing produces C-terminal heterogeneity, with proteins ending alternatively at Gly-150, Met-157 or Gly-161.
- Information by UniProt
- IF 1 antibody
- IFG antibody
- IFI antibody
ab23637 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou Y et al. MicroRNA-29a induces insulin resistance by targeting PPARd in skeletal muscle cells. Int J Mol Med 37:931-8 (2016). WB ; Rat . PubMed: 26936652
- Hsieh B et al. In vivo cytokine production in murine listeriosis. Evidence for immunoregulation by gamma delta+ T cells. J Immunol 156:232-7 (1996). PubMed: 8598467
- Cherwinski HM et al. Two types of mouse helper T cell clone. III. Further differences in lymphokine synthesis between Th1 and Th2 clones revealed by RNA hybridization, functionally monospecific bioassays, and monoclonal antibodies. J Exp Med 166:1229-44 (1987). PubMed: 2960769