Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Interferon gamma
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-Interferon gamma antibody
Interferon gamma 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to Interferon gamma
アプリケーション適用あり: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human Interferon gamma. Mature Interferon gamma is from aa 24-161 of SwissProt ID Q14609. aa 1-23 represents the signal peptide.
MQDPYVKEAENLKKYFNAGHSDVADNGTLFLGILKNWKEESDRKIMQSQI VSFYFKLFKN FKDDQSIQKS VETIKEDMNV KFFNSNKKKRDDFEKLTNYSVTDLNVQRKAIHELIQVMAELSPAAKTGKR KRSQMLFQGR RASQ
Database link: Q14609
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant human Interferon gamma protein
- WB: Recombinant human Interferon gamma protein (ab9659). Sandwich ELISA: Recombinant human Interferon gamma protein (ab9659).
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab231036.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）affinity chromatography employing immobilized Human IFN-gamma matrix.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9657 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
Detects IFN-gamma by sandwich ELISA using 100µl/well antibody solution. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIFN-gamma.
Can be paired for ELISA with ab9658.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.
Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIFN-gamma is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
機能Produced by lymphocytes activated by specific antigens or mitogens. IFN-gamma, in addition to having antiviral activity, has important immunoregulatory functions. It is a potent activator of macrophages, it has antiproliferative effects on transformed cells and it can potentiate the antiviral and antitumor effects of the type I interferons.
組織特異性Released primarily from activated T lymphocytes.
関連疾患In Caucasians, genetic variation in IFNG is associated with the risk of aplastic anemia (AA) [MIM:609135]. AA is a rare disease in which the reduction of the circulating blood cells results from damage to the stem cell pool in bone marrow. In most patients, the stem cell lesion is caused by an autoimmune attack. T-lymphocytes, activated by an endogenous or exogenous, and most often unknown antigenic stimulus, secrete cytokines, including IFN-gamma, which would in turn be able to suppress hematopoiesis.
配列類似性Belongs to the type II (or gamma) interferon family.
翻訳後修飾Proteolytic processing produces C-terminal heterogeneity, with proteins ending alternatively at Gly-150, Met-157 or Gly-161.
- Information by UniProt
- IF 1 antibody
- IFG antibody
- IFI antibody
Lanes 2-12 : Anti-Interferon gamma antibody (ab9657) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Marker
Lanes 2-12 :
Recombinant human Interferon gamma protein (Active) (ab9659)
Performed under non-reducing conditions.
Predicted band size: 17 kDa
To detect Human IFN-γ by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with a compatible secondary detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant Human IFN-γ.
ab9657 は 51 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zheng DW et al. A vaccine-based nanosystem for initiating innate immunity and improving tumor immunotherapy. Nat Commun 11:1985 (2020). PubMed: 32332752
- Cao W et al. Hoxa5 alleviates obesity-induced chronic inflammation by reducing ER stress and promoting M2 macrophage polarization in mouse adipose tissue. J Cell Mol Med 23:7029-7042 (2019). PubMed: 31441588
- Zou F et al. Engineered triple inhibitory receptor resistance improves anti-tumor CAR-T cell performance via CD56. Nat Commun 10:4109 (2019). PubMed: 31511513
- Zhang R et al. Pancreatic cancer-educated macrophages protect cancer cells from complement-dependent cytotoxicity by up-regulation of CD59. Cell Death Dis 10:836 (2019). PubMed: 31685825
- Zhao M et al. SHP2 inhibition triggers anti-tumor immunity and synergizes with PD-1 blockade. Acta Pharm Sin B 9:304-315 (2019). PubMed: 30972278