Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [F18] to Interferon alpha 1
- Suitable for: Neutralising, Other, Inhibition Assay
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Interferon alpha 1 antibody [F18]
Interferon alpha 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [F18] to Interferon alpha 1
特異性This monoclonal antibody binds and neutralizes both natural and recombinant mouse alpha Interferon 1. This antibody does not cross-react with Human Interferon, Mouse Interferon beta or Mouse Interferon gamma.
アプリケーション適用あり: Neutralising, Other, Inhibition Assaymore details
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）0.2 µm filtered antibody solution.
一次抗体 備考With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7373 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Other||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|AP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Inhibition Assay||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Useful for inhiiton in biological assays and for affinity pruification.|
機能Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
配列類似性Belongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Information by UniProt
- IFL antibody
- IFN alpha antibody
- IFN alpha 1/13 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7373 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Büssow K et al. ER intrabody-mediated inhibition of interferon a secretion by mouse macrophages and dendritic cells. PLoS One 14:e0215062 (2019). PubMed: 30990863
- Bi E et al. E-cadherin expression on multiple myeloma cells activates tumor-promoting properties in plasmacytoid DCs. J Clin Invest 128:4821-4831 (2018). PubMed: 30277474
- Biswas I et al. Extracellular RNA facilitates hypoxia-induced leukocyte adhesion and infiltration in the lung through TLR3-IFN-?-STAT1 signaling pathway. Eur J Immunol 45:3158-73 (2015). PubMed: 26350442
- Castellaneta A et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-derived IFN-a promotes murine liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by induction of hepatocyte IRF-1. Hepatology 60:267-77 (2014). PubMed: 24493010
- Björck P et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell dichotomy: identification of IFN-a producing cells as a phenotypically and functionally distinct subset. J Immunol 186:1477-85 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21172865
- Joshi VD et al. A role for Stat1 in the regulation of lipopolysaccharide-induced interleukin-1beta expression. J Interferon Cytokine Res 26:739-47 (2006). PubMed: 17032168