Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [F18] to Interferon alpha 1
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Interferon alpha 1 antibody [F18]
Interferon alpha 1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [F18] to Interferon alpha 1
特異性This monoclonal antibody binds and neutralizes both natural and recombinant mouse alpha Interferon 1. This antibody does not cross-react with Human Interferon, Mouse Interferon beta or Mouse Interferon gamma.
- Plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）0.2 µm filtered antibody solution.
一次抗体 備考With the availability of monoclonal antibodies directed against alpha Interferon, it is possible to interpret results obtained from crude materials containing both alpha and beta Interferon. The difficulties in studying in vitro and in vivo effects of "type 1" Interferons arise from the fact that both alpha and beta Interferons are produced in response to the same stimuli and also seem to act via the same receptor. These Interferon activities can only be distinguished from one another by use of specific neutralizing antibodies.
機能Produced by macrophages, IFN-alpha have antiviral activities. Interferon stimulates the production of two enzymes: a protein kinase and an oligoadenylate synthetase.
配列類似性Belongs to the alpha/beta interferon family.
- Information by UniProt
- IFL antibody
- IFN alpha antibody
- IFN alpha 1/13 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7373 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Büssow K et al. ER intrabody-mediated inhibition of interferon a secretion by mouse macrophages and dendritic cells. PLoS One 14:e0215062 (2019). PubMed: 30990863
- Bi E et al. E-cadherin expression on multiple myeloma cells activates tumor-promoting properties in plasmacytoid DCs. J Clin Invest 128:4821-4831 (2018). PubMed: 30277474
- Biswas I et al. Extracellular RNA facilitates hypoxia-induced leukocyte adhesion and infiltration in the lung through TLR3-IFN-?-STAT1 signaling pathway. Eur J Immunol 45:3158-73 (2015). PubMed: 26350442
- Castellaneta A et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell-derived IFN-a promotes murine liver ischemia/reperfusion injury by induction of hepatocyte IRF-1. Hepatology 60:267-77 (2014). PubMed: 24493010
- Björck P et al. Plasmacytoid dendritic cell dichotomy: identification of IFN-a producing cells as a phenotypically and functionally distinct subset. J Immunol 186:1477-85 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21172865
- Joshi VD et al. A role for Stat1 in the regulation of lipopolysaccharide-induced interleukin-1beta expression. J Interferon Cytokine Res 26:739-47 (2006). PubMed: 17032168