Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [2B1] to Integrin beta 1d
- Suitable for: ICC, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Dog, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Integrin beta 1d antibody [2B1]
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [2B1] to Integrin beta 1d
Recognizes specifically the cytoplasmic domain of integrin subunit beta 1D present in cardiac and skeletal muscle.
A broad species reactivity is expected because of the conserved nature of the epitope.
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Dog, Human, Pig
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Integrin beta 1d. The immunogen corresponds to the C-terminal 24 amino acids of integrin β1D including an appending N-terminal cysteine (
CQENPIYKS-PINNFKNPNYGRKAGL) coupled to keyhole limpet hemocyanin.
Database link: P05556
エピトープCytoplasmic domain, C-terminal. Isoform of the Integrin b1 subunit present in cardiac and skeletal muscle.
- WB: Human heart, tongue and skeletal muscle tissue lysates. ICC: Human myocardium.
The integrins, finally, form a large family of glycosylated transmembrane proteins that act as dimers of an alpha and a beta subunit in interconnecting the cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
一次抗体 備考The integrins, finally, form a large family of glycosylated transmembrane proteins that act as dimers of an alpha and a beta subunit in interconnecting the cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8991 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC||1/25 - 1/200.|
|WB||1/100 - 1/1000.|
関連性Integrin beta 1, also known as CD29, is a 130 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that forms noncovalent complexes with various Integrin alpha subunits (including alpha 1, alpha 2, alpha 3, alpha 4, alpha 5, and alpha 6, also known as CD49a, CD49b, CD49c, CD49d, CD49e, and CD49f, respectively) to form the functional receptors that bind to specific extracellular matrix proteins. Integrin receptors are involved in the regulation of a variety of important biological functions, including embryonic development, wound repair, hemostasis, and prevention of programmed cell death. They are also implicated in abnormal pathological states such as tumor directed angiogenesis, tumor cell growth, and metastasis. These heterodimeric receptors bridge the cytoplasmic actin cytoskeleton with proteins present in the extracellular matrix and/or on adjacent cells. The clustering of integrins on a cell surface leads to the formation of focal contacts. Interactions between integrins and the extracellular matrix lead to activation of signal transduction pathways and regulation of gene expression. The isoform beta-1D of Integrin 1, is expressed specifically in striated muscle (skeletal and cardiac muscle).
- CD29 antibody
- FNRB antibody
- Integrin beta 1 antibody
ab8991 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yuan T et al. Low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6 regulates alternative pre-mRNA splicing. J Cell Mol Med 22:4653-4663 (2018). PubMed: 30070011
- Lee HJ et al. Dysregulation of nuclear receptor COUP-TFII impairs skeletal muscle development. Sci Rep 7:3136 (2017). WB, IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 28600496
- Barton ER et al. Deletion of muscle GRP94 impairs both muscle and body growth by inhibiting local IGF production. FASEB J : (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22649033
- Barton ER Restoration of gamma-sarcoglycan localization and mechanical signal transduction are independent in murine skeletal muscle. J Biol Chem 285:17263-70 (2010). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 20371873
- Evans M et al. Expression profiling reveals heightened apoptosis and supports fiber size economy in the murine muscles of mastication. Physiol Genomics 35:86-95 (2008). PubMed: 18593863