Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [BV3] to Integrin alpha V beta 3
- Reacts with: Rat, Chicken, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Integrin alpha V beta 3 antibody [BV3]
Integrin alpha V beta 3 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [BV3] to Integrin alpha V beta 3
特異性This monoclonal antibody binds to human CD51 and Cd61 integrins present on human endothelium cells.
種交差性交差種: Rat, Chicken, Human
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
関連性Function: The alpha-V (ITGAV) integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to fractalkine (CX3CL1) and may act as its coreceptor in CX3CR1-dependent fractalkine signaling (PubMed:23125415). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to NRG1 (via EGF domain) and this binding is essential for NRG1-ERBB signaling (PubMed:20682778). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to FGF1 and this binding is essential for FGF1 signaling (PubMed:18441324). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to IGF1 and this binding is essential for IGF1 signaling (PubMed:19578119). ITGAV:ITGB3 binds to PLA2G2A via a site (site 2) which is distinct from the classical ligand-binding site (site 1) and this induces integrin conformational changes and enhanced ligand binding to site 1 (PubMed:18635536, PubMed:25398877). ITGAV:ITGB3 and ITGAV:ITGB6 act as a receptor for fibrillin-1 (FBN1) and mediate R-G-D-dependent cell adhesion to FBN1 (PubMed:12807887, PubMed:17158881). (Microbial infection) Integrin ITGAV:ITGB5 acts as a receptor for adenovirus type C (PubMed:20615244). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB5 and ITGAV:ITGB3 act as receptors for coxsackievirus A9 and B1 (PubMed:9426447, PubMed:15194773, PubMed:7519807). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for herpes virus 8/HHV-8 (PubMed:18045938). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB6 acts as a receptor for herpes simplex 1/HHV-1 (PubMed:24367260). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for Human parechovirus 1 (PubMed:11160695). Integrin ITGAV:ITGB3 acts as a receptor for West nile virus (PubMed:23658209). In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions (PubMed:10397733). Similarity: Belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
細胞内局在Cell Membrane. Cytoplasmic. Integrin complex. Focal adhesion.
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody L230 antibody
- CD 51 antibody
- CD 61 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab7166 は 20 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lobeek D et al. Imaging angiogenesis in patients with head and neck squamous cell carcinomas by [68Ga]Ga-DOTA-E-[c(RGDfK)]2 PET/CT. Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 47:2647-2655 (2020). PubMed: 32198613
- Allerkamp H et al. Expression of angiogenic factors in the uteroplacental unit is altered at time of placentation in a porcine model of von Willebrand disease type 1. Reprod Biol 19:412-420 (2019). PubMed: 31806575
- Faralli JA et al. Effect of avß3 Integrin Expression and Activity on Intraocular Pressure. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 60:1776-1788 (2019). PubMed: 31022732
- He F et al. Reversal of EGFR inhibitors' resistance by co-delivering EGFR and integrin avß3 inhibitors with nanoparticles in non-small cell lung cancer. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31316001
- Bidone TC et al. Multiscale model of integrin adhesion assembly. PLoS Comput Biol 15:e1007077 (2019). PubMed: 31163027