Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [18-44] to Insulin Receptor beta
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Rabbit, Cow, Human
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-Insulin Receptor beta antibody [18-44]
Insulin Receptor beta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [18-44] to Insulin Receptor beta
特異性This antibody reacts specifically with the beta subunit of the insulin receptor.
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Rabbit, Cow, Human
Human placental insulin receptor.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 19/12/2018. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab983 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 1µg for 106 cells.
ab170192 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
関連性Insulin receptor mediates the biological activities of insulin by regulating multiple signaling pathways through activation of a series of phosphorylation cascades. The human insulin receptor is a heterotetrameric membrane glycoprotein consisting of disulfide-linked subunits in a ß-a-a-ß configuration. The ß-subunit (95kDa) possesses a single transmembrane domain with tyrosine kinase acivity, whereas the a-subunit (135kDa) is completely extracellular. The alpha subunits each contain insulin binding sites and are entirely extracellular in localization. The beta subunits each possess an extracellular domain, a single transmembrane domain, and a cytoplasmic tyrosine kinase domain. Binding of insulin to the alpha subunits induces a conformation change in the receptor which activates the kinase domain, stimulating tyrosine autophosphorylation of the receptor and tyrosine phosphorylation of at least five different insulin receptor substrates designated IRS-1-4, and Shc.
細胞内局在Membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- CD220 antibody
- HHF5 antibody
- HIR B antibody
Overlay histogram showing HepG2 cells stained with ab983 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab983, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2b [PLPV219] (ab91366, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive signal in HepG2 cells fixed with 80% methanol (5 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min used under the same conditions.
This image was generated using the ascites version of the product.
ab983 は 7 報の論文で使用されています。
- Renna LV et al. Aberrant insulin receptor expression is associated with insulin resistance and skeletal muscle atrophy in myotonic dystrophies. PLoS One 14:e0214254 (2019). PubMed: 30901379
- Guo HH et al. Liver-target nanotechnology facilitates berberine to ameliorate cardio-metabolic diseases. Nat Commun 10:1981 (2019). PubMed: 31040273
- Yosten GL et al. Evidence for an interaction between proinsulin C-peptide and GPR146. J Endocrinol 218:B1-8 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 23759446
- Thiel CT et al. Two novel mutations in the insulin binding subunit of the insulin receptor gene without insulin binding impairment in a patient with Rabson-Mendenhall syndrome. Mol Genet Metab 94:356-62 (2008). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 18411068
- Brindle NP et al. Anti-(insulin receptor) monoclonal antibody-stimulated tyrosine phosphorylation in cells transfected with human insulin receptor cDNA. Biochem J 268:615-20 (1990). PubMed: 1694662
- Prigent SA et al. Identification of epitopes on the human insulin receptor reacting with rabbit polyclonal antisera and mouse monoclonal antibodies. J Biol Chem 265:9970-7 (1990). PubMed: 1693619
- Soos MA et al. Monoclonal antibodies reacting with multiple epitopes on the human insulin receptor. Biochem J 235:199-208 (1986). PubMed: 2427071