Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [K36aC10] to Insulin
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Insulin antibody [K36aC10]
Insulin 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [K36aC10] to Insulin
特異性The antibody exhibits cross-reactivity with human proinsulin. This antibody recognizes purified insulin from the pancreas of human, bovine, horse, sheep, and proinsulin from human. Cross reaction has been observed with insulin containing cells in fixed sections of pancreas from human, porcine, dog, rabbit, bovine, sheep, rat, guinea pig and cat.
アプリケーション適用あり: IHC-Pmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Sheep, Rabbit, Horse, Guinea pig, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
- IHC: Pancreas tissue
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Tissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab6995 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/25 - 1/50.|
機能Insulin decreases blood glucose concentration. It increases cell permeability to monosaccharides, amino acids and fatty acids. It accelerates glycolysis, the pentose phosphate cycle, and glycogen synthesis in liver.
関連疾患Defects in INS are the cause of familial hyperproinsulinemia (FHPRI) [MIM:176730].
Defects in INS are a cause of diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 2 (IDDM2) [MIM:125852]. IDDM2 is a multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Defects in INS are a cause of diabetes mellitus permanent neonatal (PNDM) [MIM:606176]. PNDM is a rare form of diabetes distinct from childhood-onset autoimmune diabetes mellitus type 1. It is characterized by insulin-requiring hyperglycemia that is diagnosed within the first months of life. Permanent neonatal diabetes requires lifelong therapy.
Defects in INS are a cause of maturity-onset diabetes of the young type 10 (MODY10) [MIM:613370]. MODY10 is a form of diabetes that is characterized by an autosomal dominant mode of inheritance, onset in childhood or early adulthood (usually before 25 years of age), a primary defect in insulin secretion and frequent insulin-independence at the beginning of the disease.
配列類似性Belongs to the insulin family.
- Information by UniProt
- IDDM antibody
- IDDM1 antibody
- IDDM2 antibody
ab6995 は 46 報の論文で使用されています。
- Essaouiba A et al. Microwell-based pancreas-on-chip model enhances genes expression and functionality of rat islets of Langerhans. Mol Cell Endocrinol N/A:110892 (2020). PubMed: 32531418
- Tanday N et al. Dapagliflozin exerts positive effects on beta cells, decreases glucagon and does not alter beta- to alpha-cell transdifferentiation in mouse models of diabetes and insulin resistance. Biochem Pharmacol 177:114009 (2020). PubMed: 32360307
- Mohan S et al. Vasopressin receptors in islets enhance glucose tolerance, pancreatic beta-cell secretory function, proliferation and survival. Biochimie 158:191-198 (2019). PubMed: 30677431
- Baboota RK et al. Functional peroxisomes are required for ß-cell integrity in mice. Mol Metab 22:71-83 (2019). PubMed: 30795913
- Lu Z et al. Non-insulin determinant pathways maintain glucose homeostasis upon metabolic surgery. Cell Discov 4:58 (2018). PubMed: 30275974