Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [14C2] to Influenza A Virus M2 Protein
- Suitable for: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ICC, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Influenza A
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-Influenza A Virus M2 Protein antibody [14C2]
Influenza A Virus M2 Protein 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [14C2] to Influenza A Virus M2 Protein
アプリケーション適用あり: Inhibition Assay, Flow Cyt, ICC/IF, ICC, IP, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Influenza A
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Influenza A Virus M2 Protein. Full length M2 protein from A/WSN/33-infected CV1 cell lysate.
エピトープDetects the N-terminal of the Influenza A Virus M2 Protein.
- ICC/IF: Infected MDCK cells.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein G purified
一次抗体 備考Influenza A virus is an enveloped virus encoding 10 polypeptides. RNA segment 7 encodes for two proteins: M1 (matrix 1) and M2 (matrix 2). M1 protein is encoded by an mRNA that is colinear, while M2 protein is synthesized from spliced mRNA. M2 protein is a transmembrane protein composed of three Domains: 1) 24 residues representing the N-terminal region, 2) 19 hydro-phobic residues that serve as a membrane anchor, and 3) 54 residues near the C-terminal in the cytoplasmic domain. The M2 protein has been found to play a role in Influenza replication and assembly of virion particles. Further experimentation has demonstrated that this protein is an acid-activated ion channel for virus replication.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5416 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Inhibition Assay||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.|
|IP||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa.|
関連性The Matrix protein M2 forms a protons channel. When the environmental pH is lower than a threshold, the M2 channel is activated and selectively transports protons accross the membrane from the extracellular side to the cytoplasmic side. It is crucial for the uncoating process. When the virion is internalized into the endosome the channel can acidify the virion interior, promoting the dissociation of the viral matrix protein (M1) from the ribonucleoprotein (RNP) thus allowing the transport of the RNP from the virion into the cell’s nucleus. For some influenza virus subtypes, the M2 channel can elevate the intravesicular pH of the trans Golgi network, preventing the viral protein haemagglutinin, which is transported to the cell surface through the trans Golgi network, from incorrect maturation in an otherwise low pH environment.
細胞内局在Virion membrane. Apical cell membrane; Single-pass type III membrane protein.
- Influenza A virus matrix protein M2 antibody
- M antibody
- M2 antibody
ab5416 は 53 報の論文で使用されています。
- Ma X et al. Transcription Factor EB Activation Rescues Advanced aB-Crystallin Mutation-Induced Cardiomyopathy by Normalizing Desmin Localization. J Am Heart Assoc 8:e010866 (2019). PubMed: 30773991
- Yao Y et al. Protection against homo and hetero-subtypic in?uenza A virus by optimized M2e DNA vaccine. Emerg Microbes Infect 8:45-54 (2019). PubMed: 30866759
- Alenquer M et al. Influenza A virus ribonucleoproteins form liquid organelles at endoplasmic reticulum exit sites. Nat Commun 10:1629 (2019). PubMed: 30967547
- Kim MC et al. Co-Delivery of M2e Virus-Like Particles with Influenza Split Vaccine to the Skin Using Microneedles Enhances the Efficacy of Cross Protection. Pharmaceutics 11:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31003421
- Wang W et al. Improving Cross-Protection against Influenza Virus Using Recombinant Vaccinia Vaccine Expressing NP and M2 Ectodomain Tandem Repeats. Virol Sin 34:583-591 (2019). PubMed: 31240620