製品名Indomethacin, Non-selective COX inhibitor
製品の詳細Non-selective COX inhibitor
生理活性の詳細Non-selective COX inhibitor (IC50 = 230 and 630 nM for human COX-1 and COX-2, respectively). Activates PPARα and PPARγ (EC50 = 40 nM).
保存方法Store at Room Temperature. The product can be stored for up to 12 months.
溶解性Soluble in DMSO to 100 mM and in ethanol to 50 mM (with warming)
Wherever possible, you should prepare and use solutions on the same day. However, if you need to make up stock solutions in advance, we recommend that you store the solution as aliquots in tightly sealed vials at -20°C. Generally, these will be useable for up to one month. Before use, and prior to opening the vial we recommend that you allow your product to equilibrate to room temperature for at least 1 hour.
Toxic, refer to SDS for further information.
Need more advice on solubility, usage and handling? Please visit our frequently asked questions (FAQ) page for more details.
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
This product has been referenced in:
- Yasuda M et al. Dopamine D2-receptor antagonists ameliorate indomethacin-induced small intestinal ulceration in mice by activating a7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors. J Pharmacol Sci 116:274-82 (2011). Read more (PubMed: 21691039) »
- Palomer A et al. Identification of novel cyclooxygenase-2 selective inhibitors using pharmacophore models. J Med Chem 45:1402-11 (2002). Read more (PubMed: 11906281) »
- Lehmann JM et al. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors alpha and gamma are activated by indomethacin and other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. J Biol Chem 272:3406-10 (1997). Read more (PubMed: 9013583) »