Edited from a protocol kindly provided by Dr. Guo-Ping Shi
This procedure is a guideline only. Please note that Abcam are unable to guarantee an antibody or peptide if conjugated by the customer.
- Make LCB-NHS (long-chain biotin NHS ester) solution with DMSO (6 mg/ml, 6.5 mM).
- Add 10 µl of LCB-NHS into 1 ml of 2 mg/ml Ab and incubate at RT for 50 min.
- Terminate the reaction by adding 0.5 ml of 1 M Tris.HCl, pH 8.0.
- Dialyse 24-48 hours against 1X PBS.
- Add 0.1% (w/v) NaN3 if necessary.
This protocol can also be used for any other peptides and proteins.