Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to ILF1
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC/IF, WB, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.5% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Polymerase associated factors
- Pol II Transcription
ChIP Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5298 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Used in peptide ELISA against the immunogen. Detection limit >1/32,000|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.01 - 0.03 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 75-80 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 73 kDa).
A 1 hour primary incubation is recommended for this product.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
機能Recognizes the core sequence 5'-TAAACA-3'. Binds to NFAT-like motifs (purine-rich) in the IL2 promoter. Also binds to HIV-1 long terminal repeat. May be involved in both positive and negative regulation of important viral and cellular promoter elements.
組織特異性Expressed in both lymphoid and non-lymphoid cells.
配列類似性Contains 1 FHA domain.
Contains 1 fork-head DNA-binding domain.
ドメインThe C-terminal part of the DNA-binding domain may contribute to DNA recognition specificity.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Information by UniProt
- Cellular transcription factor ILF 1 antibody
- Cellular transcription factor ILF-1 antibody
- Cellular transcription factor ILF1 antibody
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells, labeling ILF-1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL), showing nuclear and cytoplasmic/vesicle staining. Actin filaments were stained with phalloidin (red) and the nuclear stain is DAPI (blue). Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL).
Flow cytometric analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed HeLa cells (blue line) labeling ILF1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.5% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (1 µg/mL). IgG control: Unimmunized goat IgG (black line) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody.
All lanes : Anti-ILF1 antibody (ab5298) at 0.03 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HEK-293 (human epithelial cell line from embryonic kidney) nuclear cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) nuclear cell lysate
Lane 3 : Jurkat (human T cell leukemia cell line from peripheral blood) nuclear cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 35 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 73 kDa
Observed band size: 80 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunofluorescent analysis of paraformaldehyde fixed U2OS cells, labeling ILF-1 with ab5298. Cells permeabilized with 0.15% Triton. Primary incubation 1hr (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL), showing nuclear and cytoplasmic/vesicle staining. Actin filaments were stained with phalloidin (red) and the nuclear stain is DAPI (blue). Negative control: Unimmunized goat IgG (10 µg/mL) followed by Alexa Fluor 488 secondary antibody (2 µg/mL).
Immunofluorescence analysis of U2OS cells, staining ILF1 with ab5298. Cells were fixed with 4% paraformaldehyde and incubated with primary antibody at 1/100 dilution. A FITC-conjugated rabbit anti-goat IgG was used as the secondary antibody.
ab5298 は 6 報の論文で使用されています。
- Nestal de Moraes G et al. SUMOylation modulates FOXK2-mediated paclitaxel sensitivity in breast cancer cells. Oncogenesis 7:29 (2018). PubMed: 29540677
- Zhang F et al. FOXK2 suppresses the malignant phenotype and induces apoptosis through inhibition of EGFR in clear-cell renal cell carcinoma. Int J Cancer 142:2543-2557 (2018). PubMed: 29368368
- Liu Y et al. FOXK2 transcription factor suppresses ERa-positive breast cancer cell growth through down-regulating the stability of ERa via mechanism involving BRCA1/BARD1. Sci Rep 5:8796 (2015). PubMed: 25740706
- Ji Z et al. The forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 acts as a chromatin targeting factor for the BAP1-containing histone deubiquitinase complex. Nucleic Acids Res 42:6232-42 (2014). IP . PubMed: 24748658
- Ji Z et al. The forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 promotes AP-1-mediated transcriptional regulation. Mol Cell Biol 32:385-98 (2012). ChIP, WB ; Human . PubMed: 22083952
- Marais A et al. Cell cycle-dependent regulation of the forkhead transcription factor FOXK2 by CDK·cyclin complexes. J Biol Chem 285:35728-39 (2010). WB, ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 20810654