Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-8
- Suitable for: ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-8 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-8
特異性Please be aware that this product has low homology with the mouse and rat sequence of IL8 (Rat, 46%; Mouse 45%, UniProt blast) and we therefore cannot guarantee reactivity in these species.
アプリケーション適用あり: ELISAmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Cynomolgus monkey, Rhesus monkey
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to IL-8.
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant human IL-8 protein
- ELISA: Human IL-8.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーConstituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7747 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
機能IL-8 is a chemotactic factor that attracts neutrophils, basophils, and T-cells, but not monocytes. It is also involved in neutrophil activation. It is released from several cell types in response to an inflammatory stimulus. IL-8(6-77) has a 5-10-fold higher activity on neutrophil activation, IL-8(5-77) has increased activity on neutrophil activation and IL-8(7-77) has a higher affinity to receptors CXCR1 and CXCR2 as compared to IL-8(1-77), respectively.
配列類似性Belongs to the intercrine alpha (chemokine CxC) family.
翻訳後修飾Several N-terminal processed forms are produced by proteolytic cleavage after secretion from at least peripheral blood monocytes, leukcocytes and endothelial cells. In general, IL-8(1-77) is referred to as interleukin-8. IL-8(6-77) is the most promiment form.
- Information by UniProt
- (Ala-IL-8)77 antibody
- (Ser-IL-8)72 antibody
- 9E3 antibody
Specificity test of ab7747.
ab7747 was biotinylated and used as a detection antibody in different concentrations.
Dilutions to be used depend on detection system applied. It is recommended that users test the reagent and determine their own optimal dilutions. The typical starting working dilution is 1:50.
ab7747 は 49 報の論文で使用されています。
- Johnson KE et al. Aspirin inhibits platelets from reprogramming breast tumor cells and promoting metastasis. Blood Adv 3:198-211 (2019). PubMed: 30670536
- Liu T et al. Self-seeding circulating tumor cells promote the proliferation and metastasis of human osteosarcoma by upregulating interleukin-8. Cell Death Dis 10:575 (2019). PubMed: 31366916
- Nassef MZ et al. Real Microgravity Influences the Cytoskeleton and Focal Adhesions in Human Breast Cancer Cells. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31261642
- Chu H et al. MicroRNA-206 promotes lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammation injury via regulation of IRAK1 in MRC-5 cells. Int Immunopharmacol 73:590-598 (2019). PubMed: 31279225
- Li X et al. Reductions in gut microbiota-derived metabolite trimethylamine N-oxide in the circulation may ameliorate myocardial infarction-induced heart failure in rats, possibly by inhibiting interleukin-8 secretion. Mol Med Rep 20:779-786 (2019). PubMed: 31180562