Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to IL-6
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: unknown
製品の状態Lyophilized:We recommend a quick spin followed by reconstitution with 100ul distilled water to a concentration of 1.0mg/ml. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
No preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9770 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect rIL-6 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant rIL-6 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect Rat IL-6 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required.
機能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2 antibody
- B cell differentiation factor antibody
- B cell stimulatory factor 2 antibody
ab9770 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhou R et al. Activation of spinal dorsal horn P2Y13 receptors can promote the expression of IL-1ß and IL-6 in rats with diabetic neuropathic pain. J Pain Res 11:615-628 (2018). PubMed: 29628771
- Zhang RN et al. Saturated Fatty Acid inhibits viral replication in chronic hepatitis B virus infection with nonalcoholic Fatty liver disease by toll-like receptor 4-mediated innate immune response. Hepat Mon 15:e27909 (2015). PubMed: 26045709
- Mir SA et al. Inhibition of Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 3 (STAT3) Attenuates Interleukin-6 (IL-6)-induced Collagen Synthesis and Resultant Hypertrophy in Rat Heart. J Biol Chem 287:2666-77 (2012). Neutralising ; Rat . PubMed: 22157761
- Tekieh E et al. Increased serum IL-6 level time-dependently regulates hyperalgesia and spinal mu opioid receptor expression during CFA-induced arthritis. EXCLI J 10:23-33 (2011). PubMed: 27857662
- Wang GY et al. IL-17 eliminates the therapeutic effects of myelin basic protein-induced nasal tolerance in experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by activating IL-6. Scand J Immunol 68:589-97 (2008). Neutralising ; Rat . PubMed: 19055697