Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal to IL-6
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
IL-6 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal to IL-6
アプリケーション適用あり: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant Human IL-6 protein
- WB: Human spleen and lung tissue lysates, Rat spleen and lung tissue lysates, Recombinant human IL6 protein (ab9627).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 500µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
ELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9324 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
In a sandwich ELISA (assuming 100μl/well), a concentration of 1.0-2.0 μg/ml of this antibody will detect at least 1000pg/ml of Recombinant Human IL-6 when used with ab271236 detection antibody at a concentration of approximately 0.10-0.20 μg/ml.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect human IL-6 by Western blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.50-1.0 μg/mL. When used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant human IL-6 is 1.0-2.0 ng/lane, under reducing conditions and non-reducing conditions.
機能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2 antibody
- B cell differentiation factor antibody
- B cell stimulatory factor 2 antibody
ab9324 detecting IL-6 by sandwich ELISA.
All lanes : Anti-IL-6 antibody (ab9324) at 1/2000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human Spleen
Lane 2 : Human Lung
Lane 3 : Rat Spleen
Lane 4 : Rat Lung
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : 800CW Goat Anti-Mouse IgG at 1/10000 dilution
Performed under reducing conditions.
Observed band size: 17,25 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Additional bands at: 50 kDa (possible multimer)
This antibody was raised against an immunogen that is predicted to recognize the glycosylated form of IL6 as well as the IL6delta4 splice variant. The predicted molecular weights are 25 kDa and 17 kDa respectively. The band observed at 50 kDa may represent multimers of IL6 as reported in the literature.
ab9324 は 110 報の論文で使用されています。
- Islam MR et al. In Vivo Removal of N-Terminal Fusion Domains From Recombinant Target Proteins Produced in Nicotiana benthamiana. Front Plant Sci 11:440 (2020). PubMed: 32328082
- Gupta B et al. Anti-apoptotic and Immunomodulatory Effect of CB2 Agonist, JWH133, in a Neonatal Rat Model of Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy. Front Pediatr 8:65 (2020). PubMed: 32175293
- Luo J et al. Chlorogenic acid attenuates cyclophosphamide-induced rat interstitial cystitis. Life Sci 254:117590 (2020). PubMed: 32220624
- Wang J et al. Suberoylanilide hydroxamic acid alleviates orthotopic liver transplantation-induced hepatic ischemia-reperfusion injury by regulating the AKT/GSK3ß/NF-?B and AKT/mTOR pathways in rat Kupffer cells. Int J Mol Med 45:1875-1887 (2020). PubMed: 32236599
- Hu L et al. Microglia-Derived NLRP3 Activation Mediates the Pressor Effect of Prorenin in the Rostral Ventrolateral Medulla of Stress-Induced Hypertensive Rats. Neurosci Bull 36:475-492 (2020). PubMed: 32242284