Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-6
- Suitable for: Functional Studies, ELISA, IRMA, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7737 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Before use in biological assays, the product must be filter sterilized and depending on the concentration to be used dialyzed against culture medium to remove the sodium azide added. Dilutions have to be made according to the amount of IL-6 to be inactivated.
The antibody can be used for neutralization of mouse and rat IL-6 in bio-assays. For neutralization of biological activity dilutions have to be made according to the amounts IL-6 to be inactivated.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IRMA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
機能Cytokine with a wide variety of biological functions. It is a potent inducer of the acute phase response. Plays an essential role in the final differentiation of B-cells into Ig-secreting cells Involved in lymphocyte and monocyte differentiation. It induces myeloma and plasmacytoma growth and induces nerve cells differentiation Acts on B-cells, T-cells, hepatocytes, hematopoeitic progenitor cells and cells of the CNS. Also acts as a myokine. It is discharged into the bloodstream after muscle contraction and acts to increase the breakdown of fats and to improve insulin resistance.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL6 are associated with susceptibility to rheumatoid arthritis systemic juvenile (RASJ) [MIM:604302]. An inflammatory articular disorder with systemic-onset beginning before the age of 16. It represents a subgroup of juvenile arthritis associated with severe extraarticular features and occasionally fatal complications. During active phases of the disorder, patients display a typical daily spiking fever, an evanescent macular rash, lymphadenopathy, hepatosplenomegaly, serositis, myalgia and arthritis.
Note=A IL6 promoter polymorphism is associated with a lifetime risk of development of Kaposi sarcoma in HIV-infected men.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
翻訳後修飾N- and O-glycosylated.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin BSF 2 antibody
- B cell differentiation factor antibody
- B cell stimulatory factor 2 antibody
ab7737 は 47 報の論文で使用されています。
- Kim SR et al. Transplanted senescent renal scattered tubular-like cells induce injury in the mouse kidney. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 318:F1167-F1176 (2020). PubMed: 32223312
- Xu X et al. Silencing of NONO inhibits abdominal aortic aneurysm in apolipoprotein E-knockout mice via collagen deposition and inflammatory inhibition. J Cell Mol Med 23:7449-7461 (2019). PubMed: 31512366
- Lian H et al. Malignant fibrous histiocytoma amplified sequence 1 alleviates inflammation and renal fibrosis in diabetic nephropathy by inhibiting TLR4. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31696221
- Li Q et al. Total Glycosides of Peony Protects Against Inflammatory Bowel Disease by Regulating IL-23/IL-17 Axis and Th17/Treg Balance. Am J Chin Med 47:177-201 (2019). PubMed: 30612460
- Wang B et al. Alisol B 23-Acetate Ameliorates Lipopolysaccharide-Induced Cardiac Dysfunction by Suppressing Toll-Like Receptor 4 (TLR4)/NADPH Oxidase 2 (NOX2) Signaling Pathway. Med Sci Monit 25:8472-8481 (2019). PubMed: 31707400