Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-4
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-4 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-4
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-4 (human Interleukin-4)
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant human IL4 protein
- Recombinant human IL4 protein (ab9623) can be used as a positive control in WB.
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9622 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa. To detect hIL-4 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-4 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect hIL-4 by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab84242 detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIL-4.
機能Participates in at least several B-cell activation processes as well as of other cell types. It is a costimulator of DNA-synthesis. It induces the expression of class II MHC molecules on resting B-cells. It enhances both secretion and cell surface expression of IgE and IgG1. It also regulates the expression of the low affinity Fc receptor for IgE (CD23) on both lymphocytes and monocytes.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL4 may be a cause of susceptibility to ischemic stroke (ISCHSTR) [MIM:601367]; also known as cerebrovascular accident or cerebral infarction. A stroke is an acute neurologic event leading to death of neural tissue of the brain and resulting in loss of motor, sensory and/or cognitive function. Ischemic strokes, resulting from vascular occlusion, is considered to be a highly complex disease consisting of a group of heterogeneous disorders with multiple genetic and environmental risk factors.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-4/IL-13 family.
- Information by UniProt
- B cell growth factor 1 antibody
- B cell IgG differentiation factor antibody
- B Cell Stimulatory Factor 1 antibody
ab9622 は 25 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wixey JA et al. Neuropathology in intrauterine growth restricted newborn piglets is associated with glial activation and proinflammatory status in the brain. J Neuroinflammation 16:5 (2019). PubMed: 30621715
- Castrogiovanni P et al. Moderate Physical Activity as a Prevention Method for Knee Osteoarthritis and the Role of Synoviocytes as Biological Key. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30691048
- Chen S et al. Eluted 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 from radially aligned nanofiber scaffolds enhances cathelicidin production while reducing inflammatory response in human immune system-engrafted mice. Acta Biomater 97:187-199 (2019). PubMed: 31386930
- Yang X et al. The Imbalance of Lymphocyte Subsets and Cytokines: Potential Immunologic Insights Into the Pathogenesis of Chronic Dacryocystitis. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 59:1802-1809 (2018). PubMed: 29610847
- Huo CW et al. High mammographic density in women is associated with protumor inflammation. Breast Cancer Res 20:92 (2018). PubMed: 30092832