Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-22RA1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-22RA1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-22RA1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
- WB: HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900). IHC-P: Rat kidney tissue. ICC/IF: HepG2 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
特記事項（精製）IL-22RA1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5984 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- Information by UniProt
- CRF2 9 antibody
- CRF2-9 antibody
- Cytokine receptor class-II member 9 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-IL-22RA1 antibody (ab5984) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IL-22RA1 antibody (ab5984) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HepG2 cell lysates
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of rat kidney tissue labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 5µg/ml.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of rat kidney tissue labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 20µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 10µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry of IL-22R in HepG2 cells with IL-22RA1 antibody at 10 µg/ml.
Western blot analysis of IL-22RA1 expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml. Western blot analysis of IL-22R expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml.
ab5984 は 11 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yu ZQ et al. Interleukin-22 receptor 1 is expressed in multinucleated giant cells: A study on intestinal tuberculosis and Crohn's disease. World J Gastroenterol 25:2473-2488 (2019). PubMed: 31171891
- Mattapallil MJ et al. Interleukin 22 ameliorates neuropathology and protects from central nervous system autoimmunity. J Autoimmun 102:65-76 (2019). PubMed: 31080013
- He W et al. IL22RA1/STAT3 Signaling Promotes Stemness and Tumorigenicity in Pancreatic Cancer. Cancer Res 78:3293-3305 (2018). PubMed: 29572224
- Lifshiz Zimon R et al. Ultrasound targeting of Q-starch/miR-197 complexes for topical treatment of psoriasis. J Control Release 284:103-111 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29870766
- Protopsaltis NJ et al. Interleukin-22 promotes tumor angiogenesis. Angiogenesis N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30539314