Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-21R
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-21R 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-21R
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC/IF, IHC-P, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Rat, Human
- WB: HepG2 cell lysate. IHC-P: Rat lung tissue. ICC/IF: A431 cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考A novel cytokine related to IL-2 and IL-15 was recently identified and designated IL-21. The receptor for IL-21 (IL-21R, also termed NILR for novel Interleukin receptor) is a new member of the class I cytokine receptor family. IL-21R forms a complex with the common cytokine receptor g chain, gc, and mediates IL-21 signaling. Both IL-21R and the gc are necessary for IL-21 function. IL-21 and its receptor activate the JAK-STAT signaling pathway. IL-21R is expressed in spleen, thymus, natural killer (NK), T and B cell lines. IL-21 plays a role in the proliferation and maturation of NK, B and T cell populations.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5980 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa.|
機能This is a receptor for interleukin-21.
組織特異性Selectively expressed in lymphoid tissues. Most highly expressed in thymus and spleen.
配列類似性Belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 4 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
ドメインThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
翻訳後修飾C-mannosylated at Trp-214 in the WSXWS motif, the sugar chain makes extensive hydrogen bonds with Asn-73 sugar, and bridges the two fibronectin domains transforming the V-shaped receptor into an A-frame.
- Information by UniProt
- CD360 antibody
- IL 21R antibody
- IL-21 receptor antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-IL-21R antibody (ab5980) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IL-21R antibody (ab5980) at 2 µg/ml
All lanes : HepG2 cell lysate
ab5980 at 10µg/ml staining IL-21R in rat lung by IHC.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence labelling A431 cells with ab5980 at 20µg/ml.
Immunofluorescence of IL-21 Receptor in Rat Lung cells using ab5980 at 20 ug/ml.
ab5980 は 5 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yan L et al. IL-21R functions as an oncogenic factor and is regulated by the lncRNA MALAT1/miR-125a-3p axis in gastric cancer. Int J Oncol 54:7-16 (2019). PubMed: 30387833
- Xue D et al. IL-21/IL-21R inhibit tumor growth and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer cells via suppressing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling and PD-L1 expression. Int J Mol Med 44:1697-1706 (2019). PubMed: 31573051
- Zhang LL et al. Genome profiling revealed the activation of IL2RG/JAK3/STAT5 in peripheral T-cell lymphoma expressing the ITK-SYK fusion gene. Int J Oncol 55:1077-1089 (2019). PubMed: 31545408
- Xing R et al. Interleukin-21 promotes osteoclastogenesis in RAW264.7 cells through the PI3K/AKT signaling pathway independently of RANKL. Int J Mol Med 38:1125-34 (2016). PubMed: 27599586
- Wang T et al. Endothelial interleukin-21 receptor up-regulation in peripheral artery disease. Vasc Med 21:99-104 (2016). PubMed: 26705256