Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181]
IL-2 Receptor alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
特異性CD25 antigen (human).
アプリケーション適用あり: Flow Cytmore details
種交差性交差種: Mouse, Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human IL-2 Receptor alpha.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purified from TCS. Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157308)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (FITC) (ab18275)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234252)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (Biotin) (ab239240)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (APC/Cy7®) (ab239307)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE) (ab36419)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8235 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能Receptor for interleukin-2.
関連疾患Genetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
配列類似性Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab8235 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions. The cells were then incubated with the antibody (ab8235, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG1 [ICIGG1] (ab91353, 2µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed. This antibody gave a positive result in 4% paraformaldehyde (10 min) fixed Jurkat cells used under the same conditions.
Please note that Abcam do not have any data for use of this antibody on non-fixed cells. We welcome any customer feedback.
ab8235 は 3 報の論文で使用されています。
- Zhang Q et al. Interaction of transforming growth factor-ß-Smads/microRNA-362-3p/CD82 mediated by M2 macrophages promotes the process of epithelial-mesenchymal transition in hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Cancer Sci 110:2507-2519 (2019). PubMed: 31215741
- Brusés JL Cell surface localization of a3ß4 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors is regulated by N-cadherin homotypic binding and actomyosin contractility. PLoS One 8:e62435 (2013). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 23626818
- Nielsen MS et al. Different motifs regulate trafficking of SorCS1 isoforms. Traffic 9:980-94 (2008). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 18315530