Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1RAcP
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
IL-1RAcP 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1RAcP
特異性It has no cross activity to other members in the IL-1 receptor family.
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, ICC/IFmore details
交差が予測される動物種: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IL-1RAcP aa 525-540. sequence is identical to those of mouse and rat origins
(Peptide available as
- WB: HeLa whole cell lysate ICC/IF: HeLa cells. IF: HeLa cells.
The pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1 induced cellular response requires two subunits of its receptor, IL-1receptor I (IL-1RI) and IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP). IL-1RAcP forms a complex with IL-1RI inresponse to IL-1 treatment. The IL-1 receptor-associatedkinase (IRAK), which mediates activation of NF-kBinducing kinae (NIK) and of NF-kB, recruits to the IL-1Rcomplex through IL-1RAcP. IL-1 activation of stress activated protein kinase and of acid sphingomyelinase also requires IL-1RAcP. Like IL-1RI, IL-1RAcP subunit is essential for IL-1 mediated cellular response. IL-1RAcP is expressed in many tissues.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考The pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1 induced cellular response requires two subunits of its receptor, IL-1receptor I (IL-1RI) and IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP). IL-1RAcP forms a complex with IL-1RI inresponse to IL-1 treatment. The IL-1 receptor-associatedkinase (IRAK), which mediates activation of NF-kBinducing kinae (NIK) and of NF-kB, recruits to the IL-1Rcomplex through IL-1RAcP. IL-1 activation of stress activated protein kinase and of acid sphingomyelinase also requires IL-1RAcP. Like IL-1RI, IL-1RAcP subunit is essential for IL-1 mediated cellular response. IL-1RAcP is expressed in many tissues.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 66 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
機能Coreceptor with IL1R1. Associates with IL1R1 bound to IL1B to form the high affinity interleukin-1 receptor complex which mediates interleukin-1-dependent activation of NF-kappa-B and other pathways. Signaling involves the recruitment of adapter molecules such as TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2 via the respective TIR domains of the receptor/coreceptor subunits. Recruits TOLLIP to the signaling complex. Does not bind to interleukin-1 alone; binding of IL1RN to IL1R1, prevents its association with IL1R1 to form a signaling complex. The cellular response is modulated through a non-signaling association with the membrane IL1R2 decoy receptor. Secreted forms (isoforms 2 and 3) associate with secreted ligand-bound IL1R2 and increase the affinity of secreted IL1R2 for IL1B; this complex formation may be the dominant mechanism for neutralization of IL1B by secreted/soluble receptors.
組織特異性Detected in liver, skin, placenta, thymus and lung.
配列類似性Belongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
細胞内局在Secreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C3orf13 antibody
- FLJ37788 antibody
- IL 1 receptor accessory protein antibody
Immunocytochemistry of HeLa cells labeling IL-1RAcP using ab8110 at 2 µg/ml.
Anti-IL-1RAcP antibody (ab8110) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate
Observed band size: 66 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence of HeLa cells staining IL-1RAcP with ab8110 at 5 µg/ml
ab8110 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Wang N et al. Potential regulatory network in the PSG10P/miR-19a-3p/IL1RAP pathway is possibly involved in preeclampsia pathogenesis. J Cell Mol Med 23:852-864 (2019). PubMed: 30370628
- Arnold ND et al. A therapeutic antibody targeting osteoprotegerin attenuates severe experimental pulmonary arterial hypertension. Nat Commun 10:5183 (2019). PubMed: 31729368
- Zhang WJ et al. Ginsenoside Rd inhibits IL-1ß-induced inflammation and degradation of intervertebral disc chondrocytes by increasing IL1RAP ubiquitination. Braz J Med Biol Res 52:e8525 (2019). PubMed: 31411316
- Liang Y et al. Elevated IL-33 promotes expression of MMP2 and MMP9 via activating STAT3 in alveolar macrophages during LPS-induced acute lung injury. Cell Mol Biol Lett 23:52 (2018). PubMed: 30410547
- Theodoropoulou S et al. Interleukin-33 regulates tissue remodelling and inhibits angiogenesis in the eye. J Pathol 241:45-56 (2017). PubMed: 27701734
- Wan X et al. Elucidating a molecular mechanism that the deterioration of porcine meat quality responds to increased cortisol based on transcriptome sequencing. Sci Rep 6:36589 (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27833113
- Nadeau-Vallée M et al. Novel Noncompetitive IL-1 Receptor-Biased Ligand Prevents Infection- and Inflammation-Induced Preterm Birth. J Immunol 195:3402-15 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26304990
- Planck SR et al. Impact of IL-1 signalling on experimental uveitis and arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 71:753-60 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22267332
- Kim HS et al. Identification of novel Wilms' tumor suppressor gene target genes implicated in kidney development. J Biol Chem 282:16278-87 (2007). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 17430890