Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-10
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
- 倫理基準に準拠 - アニマル・フリーの生産
IL-10 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-10
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Full length native protein (purified) corresponding to Human IL-10.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
バッファーPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab34843 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.
In Western blot analysis of natural cell products or human body fluids, multiple bands of IL-10 will appear due to the variable amount of glycosylation on the molecule.
機能Inhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
組織特異性Produced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
Anti-IL-10 antibody (ab34843) at 1/200 dilution + recombinant IL-10 protein
Goat anti-rabbit at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 21 kDa4-20% reducing gel.Membrane was blocked in 3% BSA-TBS for 1 hour 4°C.Dilution buffer: 3% BSA-TBS.Incubated O/N at 4°C.
Anti-IL-10 antibody (ab34843) at 1/500 dilution + recombinant IL-10 protein, 50ng
Peroxidase conjugated secondary at 1/40000 dilution
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
ab34843 は 48 報の論文で使用されています。
- Duan X & Qin G Notch inhibitor mitigates renal ischemia-reperfusion injury in diabetic rats. Mol Med Rep 21:583-588 (2020). PubMed: 31974606
- Shigeoka M et al. CD163+ macrophages infiltration correlates with the immunosuppressive cytokine interleukin 10 expression in tongue leukoplakia. Clin Exp Dent Res 5:627-637 (2019). PubMed: 31890299
- Chen S et al. Eluted 25-hydroxyvitamin D3 from radially aligned nanofiber scaffolds enhances cathelicidin production while reducing inflammatory response in human immune system-engrafted mice. Acta Biomater 97:187-199 (2019). PubMed: 31386930
- Li M et al. Losmapimod Protected Epileptic Rats From Hippocampal Neuron Damage Through Inhibition of the MAPK Pathway. Front Pharmacol 10:625 (2019). PubMed: 31231220
- Banerjee J et al. Delivery of silver sulfadiazine and adipose derived stem cells using fibrin hydrogel improves infected burn wound regeneration. PLoS One 14:e0217965 (2019). PubMed: 31194776
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org