Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1 beta
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-IL-1 beta antibody
IL-1 beta 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1 beta
Anti-IL-1 beta antibody is expected to react with both the mature and pro form of IL-1 beta.
アプリケーション適用あり: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
種交差性交差種: Recombinant fragment
- Recombinant mouse IL-1 beta protein (ab9723) can be used as a positive control in WB
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab156791
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with sterile water to 0.1-1.0mg/ml, aliquot and store at -20°C.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9722 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 2 µg/ml.
To detect mIL-1b by direct ELISA (using 100µl/well antibody solution) a concentration of at least 0.5µg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents, allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant mIL-1b.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa.
Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant mIL-1β is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
機能Potent proinflammatory cytokine. Initially discovered as the major endogenous pyrogen, induces prostaglandin synthesis, neutrophil influx and activation, T-cell activation and cytokine production, B-cell activation and antibody production, and fibroblast proliferation and collagen production. Promotes Th17 differentiation of T-cells.
組織特異性Expressed in activated monocytes/macrophages (at protein level).
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-1 family.
翻訳後修飾Activation of the IL1B precursor involves a CASP1-catalyzed proteolytic cleavage. Processing and secretion are temporarily associated.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm, cytosol. Lysosome. Secreted, exosome. Cytoplasmic vesicle, autophagosome. Secreted. The precursor is cytosolic. In response to inflammasome-activating signals, such as ATP for NLRP3 inflammasome or bacterial flagellin for NLRC4 inflammasome, cleaved and secreted. IL1B lacks any known signal sequence and the pathway(s) of its secretion is(are) not yet fully understood (PubMed:24201029). On the basis of experimental results, several unconventional secretion mechanisms have been proposed. 1. Secretion via secretory lysosomes: a fraction of CASP1 and IL1B precursor may be incorporated, by a yet undefined mechanism, into secretory lysosomes that undergo Ca(2+)-dependent exocytosis with release of mature IL1B (PubMed:15192144). 2. Secretory autophagy: IL1B-containing autophagosomes may fuse with endosomes or multivesicular bodies (MVBs) and then merge with the plasma membrane releasing soluble IL1B or IL1B-containing exosomes (PubMed:24201029). However, autophagy impacts IL1B production at several levels and its role in secretion is still controversial. 3. Secretion via exosomes: ATP-activation of P2RX7 leads to the formation of MVBs containing exosomes with entrapped IL1B, CASP1 and other inflammasome components. These MVBs undergo exocytosis with the release of exosomes. The release of soluble IL1B occurs after the lysis of exosome membranes (By similarity). 4. Secretion by microvesicle shedding: activation of the ATP receptor P2RX7 may induce an immediate shedding of membrane-derived microvesicles containing IL1B and possibly inflammasome components. The cytokine is then released in the extracellular compartment after microvesicle lysis (PubMed:11728343). 5. Release by translocation through permeabilized plasma membrane. This may occur in cells undergoing pyroptosis due to sustained activation of the inflammasome (By similarity). These mechanisms may not be not mutually exclusive.
- Information by UniProt
- Catabolin antibody
- H1 antibody
- IFN beta inducing factor antibody
To detect mouse IL-1 beta by Western Blot analysis, ab9722 can be used at a concentration of 0.1-0.2 μg/ml. When used in conjunction with compatible development reagents, the detection limit for recombinant mouse IL-1 beta is 1.5-3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.
Lanes 1-11: 250, 125, 62.5, 31.25, 15.625, 7.8, 3.9, 1.95, 0.975, 0.4875 and 0.24 ng recombinant mouse IL-1 beta, respectively.
Sandwich ELISA detecting IL-1 beta using ab9722 at a concentration of 2 µg/ml.
ab9722 は 331 報の論文で使用されています。
- Liao CR et al. Advanced oxidation protein products increase TNF-a and IL-1ß expression in chondrocytes via NADPH oxidase 4 and accelerate cartilage degeneration in osteoarthritis progression. Redox Biol 28:101306 (2020). PubMed: 31539804
- Ding H et al. BDNF promotes activation of astrocytes and microglia contributing to neuroinflammation and mechanical allodynia in cyclophosphamide-induced cystitis. J Neuroinflammation 17:19 (2020). PubMed: 31931832
- Yu X et al. Asiatic acid ameliorates obesity-related osteoarthritis by inhibiting myeloid differentiation protein-2. Food Funct 11:5513-5524 (2020). PubMed: 32514515
- Wang M et al. trans-Cinnamaldehyde Reverses Depressive-Like Behaviors in Chronic Unpredictable Mild Stress Rats by Inhibiting NF-?B/NLRP3 Inflammasome Pathway. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:4572185 (2020). PubMed: 32328132
- Zhao QH et al. Matrix metalloproteinase-13, NF-?B p65 and interleukin-1ß are associated with the severity of knee osteoarthritis. Exp Ther Med 19:3620-3626 (2020). PubMed: 32346426