Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1 alpha
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
製品名Anti-IL-1 alpha antibody
IL-1 alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1 alpha
アプリケーション適用あり: Sandwich ELISA, WBmore details
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-1a (human Interleukin-1-alpha).
- ウェスタン・ブロット用ポジティブコントロールRecombinant human IL-1 alpha protein
- Recombinant human IL-1 alpha protein (ab9615) can be used as a positive control in WB.
This product is no longer batch tested in IHC, for an IHC validated antibody please see ab7632
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least 2 weeks at 2-8C and at least 6 months at -20C
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
バッファーNo preservative, sterile filtered
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9614 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect IL-1 αlpha by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab271226 as a detection antibody, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant IL-1 αlpha.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIL-1a by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIL-1a is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
機能Produced by activated macrophages, IL-1 stimulates thymocyte proliferation by inducing IL-2 release, B-cell maturation and proliferation, and fibroblast growth factor activity. IL-1 proteins are involved in the inflammatory response, being identified as endogenous pyrogens, and are reported to stimulate the release of prostaglandin and collagenase from synovial cells.
配列類似性Belongs to the IL-1 family.
ドメインThe similarity among the IL-1 precursors suggests that the amino ends of these proteins serve some as yet undefined function.
細胞内局在Secreted. The lack of a specific hydrophobic segment in the precursor sequence suggests that IL-1 is released by damaged cells or is secreted by a mechanism differing from that used for other secretory proteins.
- Information by UniProt
- BAF antibody
- FAF antibody
- Hematopoietin 1 antibody
ab9614 は 13 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lau L et al. Uncoupling the Senescence-Associated Secretory Phenotype from Cell Cycle Exit via Interleukin-1 Inactivation Unveils Its Protumorigenic Role. Mol Cell Biol 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30988157
- Rajan A et al. Impact of Nuclear Interleukin-1 Alpha and EGFR Expression on Recurrence and Survival Outcomes in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinomas. J Oncol 2019:5859680 (2019). PubMed: 31320902
- Yang L et al. miRNA-544a Regulates the Inflammation of Spinal Cord Injury by Inhibiting the Expression of NEUROD4. Cell Physiol Biochem 51:1921-1931 (2018). PubMed: 30513512
- Rawat P et al. Human immunodeficiency virus Type-1 single-stranded RNA activates the NLRP3 inflammasome and impairs autophagic clearance of damaged mitochondria in human microglia. Glia N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30582668
- Folco EJ et al. Neutrophil Extracellular Traps Induce Endothelial Cell Activation and Tissue Factor Production Through Interleukin-1a and Cathepsin G. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 38:1901-1912 (2018). PubMed: 29976772