Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IKB alpha
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG
製品名Anti-IKB alpha antibody
IKB alpha 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IKB alpha
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
Recombinant full length protein (Mouse).
- WB: mouse brain tissue lysate
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab7217 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 35 kDa.|
機能Inhibits the activity of dimeric NF-kappa-B/REL complexes by trapping REL dimers in the cytoplasm through masking of their nuclear localization signals. On cellular stimulation by immune and proinflammatory responses, becomes phosphorylated promoting ubiquitination and degradation, enabling the dimeric RELA to translocate to the nucleus and activate transcription.
関連疾患Ectodermal dysplasia, anhidrotic, with T-cell immunodeficiency autosomal dominant
配列類似性Belongs to the NF-kappa-B inhibitor family.
Contains 5 ANK repeats.
翻訳後修飾Phosphorylated; disables inhibition of NF-kappa-B DNA-binding activity. Phosphorylation at positions 32 and 36 is prerequisite to recognition by UBE2D3 leading to polyubiquitination and subsequent degradation.
Sumoylated; sumoylation requires the presence of the nuclear import signal. Sumoylation blocks ubiquitination and proteasome-mediated degradation of the protein thereby increasing the protein stability.
Monoubiquitinated at Lys-21 and/or Lys-22 by UBE2D3. Ubiquitin chain elongation is then performed by CDC34 in cooperation with the SCF(FBXW11) E3 ligase complex, building ubiquitin chains from the UBE2D3-primed NFKBIA-linked ubiquitin. The resulting polyubiquitination leads to protein degradation. Also ubiquitinated by SCF(BTRC) following stimulus-dependent phosphorylation at Ser-32 and Ser-36.
Deubiquitinated by porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome virus Nsp2 protein, which thereby interferes with NFKBIA degradation and impairs subsequent NF-kappa-B activation.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm by a nuclear localization signal (NLS) and a CRM1-dependent nuclear export.
- Information by UniProt
- I kappa B alpha antibody
- I-kappa-B-alpha antibody
- IkappaBalpha antibody
ab7217 は 45 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xie S et al. Andrographolide Protects Against Adverse Cardiac Remodeling After Myocardial Infarction through Enhancing Nrf2 Signaling Pathway. Int J Biol Sci 16:12-26 (2020). PubMed: 31892842
- Shi CX et al. Sevoflurane attenuates brain damage through inhibiting autophagy and apoptosis in cerebral ischemia-reperfusion rats. Mol Med Rep 21:123-130 (2020). PubMed: 31746402
- Ren F et al. NRSN2 promotes breast cancer metastasis by activating PI3K/AKT/mTOR and NF-?B signaling pathways. Oncol Lett 19:813-823 (2020). PubMed: 31885716
- Zhu L et al. Notoginsenoside R1 upregulates miR-221-3p expression to alleviate ox-LDL-induced apoptosis, inflammation, and oxidative stress by inhibiting the TLR4/NF-?B pathway in HUVECs. Braz J Med Biol Res 53:e9346 (2020). PubMed: 32401923
- Li D et al. Astragaloside IV protects ATDC5 cells from lipopolysaccharide-caused damage through regulating miR-203/MyD88. Pharm Biol 58:89-97 (2020). PubMed: 31906765