Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IGF2
- Suitable for: WB, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
IGF2 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit polyclonal to IGF2
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, Sandwich ELISAmore details
種交差性交差種: Rat, Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIGF-2 (human Insulin Like Growth Factor-2).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
Insulin Like Growth Factor-2 (IGF-2) is a polypeptide growth factor, which stimulates the proliferation of a wide range of cell types
製品の状態Lyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. The reconstituted antibody is stable for at least 2 weeks at 2-8C and at least 6 months at -20C
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Concentration information loading...
精製度Immunogen affinity purified
一次抗体 備考Insulin Like Growth Factor-2 (IGF-2) is a polypeptide growth factor, which stimulates the proliferation of a wide range of cell types
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9574 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. To detect hIGF-2 by Western Blot analysis this antibody can be used at a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml. Used in conjunction with compatible secondary reagents the detection limit for recombinant hIGF-2 is 1.5 - 3.0 ng/lane, under either reducing or non-reducing conditions.|
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
To detect hIGF-II by sandwich ELISA (using 100 μl/well antibody solution) a concentration of 0.5 - 2.0 μg/ml of this antibody is required. This antigen affinity purified antibody, in conjunction with ab83142, allows the detection of at least 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIGF-II.
機能The insulin-like growth factors possess growth-promoting activity. In vitro, they are potent mitogens for cultured cells. IGF-II is influenced by placental lactogen and may play a role in fetal development.
Preptin undergoes glucose-mediated co-secretion with insulin, and acts as physiological amplifier of glucose-mediated insulin secretion. Exhibits osteogenic properties by increasing osteoblast mitogenic activity through phosphoactivation of MAPK1 and MAPK3.
関連疾患Epigenetic changes of DNA hypomethylation in IGF2 are a cause of Silver-Russell syndrome (SIRS) [MIM:180860]. SIRS is a clinically heterogeneous condition characterized by severe intrauterine growth retardation, poor postnatal growth, craniofacial features such as a triangular shaped face and a broad forehead, body asymmetry, and a variety of minor malformations.
配列類似性Belongs to the insulin family.
翻訳後修飾O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
- Information by UniProt
- C11orf43 antibody
- IGF 2 antibody
- IGF II antibody
ab9574 detecting IGF2 using sandwich ELISA
Rabbit Anti-Human IGF-II against Human IGF-II. Antibody concentration: 0.10 ug/ml Lower limit of detection: 3.91 ng/lane Molecular Weight: 7.5 kDa
Lane 1: Marker
Lane 2: 250 ng
Lane 3: 125 ng
Lane 4: 62.5 ng
Lane 5: 31.25 ng
Lane 6: 15.625 ng
Lane 7: 7.8 ng
Lane 8: 3.9 ng
ab9574 は 72 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yang J et al. Circular RNA Circ100084 functions as sponge of miR-23a-5p to regulate IGF2 expression in hepatocellular carcinoma. Mol Med Rep 21:2395-2404 (2020). PubMed: 32323783
- Suzuki T et al. Postnatal liver functional maturation requires Cnot complex-mediated decay of mRNAs encoding cell cycle and immature liver genes. Development 146:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30733279
- Gailhouste L et al. MEG3-derived miR-493-5p overcomes the oncogenic feature of IGF2-miR-483 loss of imprinting in hepatic cancer cells. Cell Death Dis 10:553 (2019). PubMed: 31320614
- Pereira SS et al. IGF2 role in adrenocortical carcinoma biology. Endocrine N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31378849
- Xing Y et al. Abundances of placental imprinted genes CDKN1C, PHLDA2 and IGF-2 are related to low birth weight and early catch-up growth in full-term infants born small for gestational age. PLoS One 14:e0218278 (2019). PubMed: 31194812