Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cyt, Blocking, IHC-P, IHC-FoFr
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG2b
製品名Anti-ICAM1 antibody [YN1/1.7.4]
ICAM1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
アプリケーション適用あり: WB, IP, IHC-Fr, Functional Studies, ICC, Flow Cyt, Blocking, IHC-P, IHC-FoFrmore details
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse ICAM1.
- This antibody gave a positive result in IHC in the following FFPE tissue: Mouse lung.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
特記事項（精製）Purity is > 95% (y SDS-PAGE.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab119871 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Application note:acetone fixation|
|Functional Studies||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|ICC||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml.
ab18536 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|Blocking||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with Tris/EDTA buffer pH 9.0 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
機能ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
配列類似性Belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻訳後修飾Monoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of mouse atheroslerotic lesions of aortic root tissue sections labeling ICAM1 with ab119871 at 1/200 dilution. The aortic root was rapidly fixed and harvested at 4°C in phosphate-buffered 4% paraformaldehyde, pH 7.0–7.4, then embedded in paraffin wax sectioned by semi-automated rotary microtome.
ab119871 staining ICAM1 in mouse olfactory epithelium tissue sections by Immunohistochemistry (PFA perfusion fixed frozen sections). Tissue samples were fixed by perfusion with 1% paraformaldehyde + lysine + periodate (1% PLP) and permeablized and blocked with 10% donkey serum + 5% nonfat dry milk + 4% BSA + 1% triton X-100. The sample was incubated with primary antibody (1/200) for 1 hour at 27°C. An Alexa Fluor® 488-conjugated donkey anti-rat polyclonal (1/150) was used as the secondary antibody.
IHC image of ICAM1 staining in Mouse normal lung formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissue section, performed on a Leica BondTM system using the standard protocol B. The section was pre-treated using heat mediated antigen retrieval with EDTA based pH 9.0 solution, (epitope retrieval solution 2) for 20 mins. The section was then incubated with ab119871, 5µg/ml, for 15 mins at room temperature. A Goat anti-Rat biotinylated secondary antibody was used to detect the primary, and visualized using an HRP conjugated ABC system. DAB was used as the chromogen. The section was then counterstained with haematoxylin and mounted with DPX.
For other IHC staining systems (automated and non-automated) customers should optimize variable parameters such as antigen retrieval conditions, primary antibody concentration and antibody incubation times.
Flow Cytometry analysis of mouse thymocytes labeling ICAM1 with Anti-ICAM1 antibody [YN1/1.7.4] (ab119871).
ab119871 は 43 報の論文で使用されています。
- Lu J et al. Urate-lowering therapy alleviates atherosclerosis inflammatory response factors and neointimal lesions in a mouse model of induced carotid atherosclerosis. FEBS J 286:1346-1359 (2019). PubMed: 30690853
- Bontemps A et al. In Vivo Comparison of the Phenotypic Aspects and Molecular Mechanisms of Two Nephrotoxic Agents, Sodium Fluoride and Uranyl Nitrate. Int J Environ Res Public Health 16:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30934888
- Wang X et al. Intracerebroventricular administration of lupus serum induces microglia activation and leukocyte adhesion in the cerebromicrovasculature of mice. J Neuroimmunol 334:576994 (2019). PubMed: 31207553
- Liu Y et al. Role of microRNA-15a-5p in the atherosclerotic inflammatory response and arterial injury improvement of diabetic by targeting FASN. Biosci Rep 39:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31182467
- Yu L et al. HSP22 suppresses diabetes-induced endothelial injury by inhibiting mitochondrial reactive oxygen species formation. Redox Biol 21:101095 (2019). PubMed: 30640127