Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4776] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: ICC, WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Anti-ICAM1 antibody [EPR4776]
ICAM1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4776] to ICAM1
アプリケーション適用あり: ICC, WB, IP, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Recombinant fragment within Human ICAM1 aa 300-500 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05362
- IHC-P: Human lung carcinoma and tonsil tissue sections; Flow Cyt: Ramos cells; ICC: Raji cells; IP: Raji whole cell lysate; WB: HUVEC treated with 10ng/ml for 18 hours and Ramos whole cell lysate.
Mouse, Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.05% BSA, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 59% PBS
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109361 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
For unpurified use at 1/500.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 89 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/250. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
For unpurified use at 1/100 - 1/500.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
機能ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
配列類似性Belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻訳後修飾Monoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
All lanes :
Lane 1 : HUVEC (Human umbilical vein endothelial cell) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : HUVEC (Human umbilical vein endothelial cell) treated with 10ng/ml for 18 hours whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution (Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG, (H+L), Peroxidase conjugated)
Predicted band size: 58 kDa
Anti-ICAM1 antibody [EPR4776] (ab109361) at 1/1000 dilution (Purified) + Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 58 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human lung carcinoma tissue sections labeling ICAM1 with Purified ab109361 at 1/100 dilution (6.79 µg/mL). Heat mediated antigen retrieval using Bond™ Epitope Retrieval Solution 2 (pH 9.0). Rabbit specific IHC polymer detection kit HRP/DAB (ab209101) was used as the secondary antibody. Negative control: PBS instead of the primary antibody. Hematoxylin was used as a counterstain.
Flow Cytometry analysis of Ramos (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) cells labeling ICAM1 with Purified ab109361 at 1/70 dilution (10 µg/mL) (Red). Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilised with 90% Methanol. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) secondary antibody was used at 1/2000. Isotype control - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black). Unlabeled control - Cell without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue).
Purified ab109361 at 1/30 dilution (2µg) immunoprecipitating ICAM1 in Raji whole cell lysate.
Lane 1 (input): Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) whole cell lysate 10µg
Lane 2 (+): ab109361 + Raji whole cell lysate.
Lane 3 (-): Rabbit monoclonal IgG (ab172730) instead of ab109361 in Raji whole cell lysate.
VeriBlot for IP Detection Reagent (HRP) (ab131366) (1/1000 dilution) was used for Western blotting.
Blocking Buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Diluting buffer and concentration: 5% NFDM/TBST.
Observed band size: 89 kDa
Immunocytochemistry analysis of Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) cells labeling ICAM1 with Purified ab109361 at 1/100 dilution (6.79 µg/mL). Cells were fixed in 4% Paraformaldehyde and permeabilized with 0.1% tritonX-100. Cells were counterstained with Ab195889 Anti-alpha Tubulin antibody [DM1A] - Microtubule Marker (Alexa Fluor® 594) 1/200 dilution (2.5 µg/mL). Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488, ab150077) was used as the secondary antibody at 1/1000 dilution (2 µg/mL). DAPI (blue) was used as nuclear counterstain. PBS instead of the primary antibody was used as the secondary antibody only control.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of human tonsil tissue sections labeling ICAM1 with Purified ab109361 at 1/100 dilution (6.79 µg/mL). Heat mediated antigen retrieval using Bond™ Epitope Retrieval Solution 2 (pH 9.0). Rabbit specific IHC polymer detection kit HRP/DAB (ab209101) was used as the secondary antibody. Negative control: PBS instead of the primary antibody. Hematoxylin was used as a counterstain.
ab109361 は 9 報の論文で使用されています。
- Yao MY et al. Long non-coding RNA MALAT1 exacerbates acute respiratory distress syndrome by upregulating ICAM-1 expression via microRNA-150-5p downregulation. Aging (Albany NY) 12:6570-6585 (2020). PubMed: 32315984
- Tengroth L et al. Activation of Activin receptor-like kinases curbs mucosal inflammation and proliferation in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. Sci Rep 8:1561 (2018). PubMed: 29367682
- Altmann T et al. Endothelial cell damage in idiopathic pneumonia syndrome. Bone Marrow Transplant 53:515-518 (2018). PubMed: 29335628
- Li HL et al. Alteration of Gut Microbiota and Inflammatory Cytokine/Chemokine Profiles in 5-Fluorouracil Induced Intestinal Mucositis. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 7:455 (2017). PubMed: 29124041
- Wu X et al. VEGF Neutralization Plus CTLA-4 Blockade Alters Soluble and Cellular Factors Associated with Enhancing Lymphocyte Infiltration and Humoral Recognition in Melanoma. Cancer Immunol Res 4:858-868 (2016). PubMed: 27549123
- Díaz-Pérez FI et al. Post-transcriptional down regulation of ICAM-1 in feto-placental endothelium in GDM. Cell Adh Migr 10:18-27 (2016). PubMed: 26761204
- Chen PY et al. Endothelial-to-mesenchymal transition drives atherosclerosis progression. J Clin Invest 125:4514-28 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26517696
- Effenberger T et al. Senescence-associated release of transmembrane proteins involves proteolytic processing by ADAM17 and microvesicle shedding. FASEB J 28:4847-56 (2014). PubMed: 25077560
- Huang WM et al. Antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of Astragalus polysaccharide on EA.hy926 cells. Exp Ther Med 6:199-203 (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23935746