Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [15.2] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
製品名Anti-ICAM1 antibody [15.2]
ICAM1 一次抗体 製品一覧
製品の詳細Mouse monoclonal [15.2] to ICAM1
アプリケーション適用あり: WBmore details
- WB: SK N BE, Saos-2 and HT1080 whole cell lysate. Flow Cytometry: HK-2 cells stimulated with TGF-beta1. IHC: Human amniotic membrane tissues.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
特記事項（精製）This purified format is guaranteed to be >90% pure as determined by SDS-PAGE analysis.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa.|
機能ICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
配列類似性Belongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
翻訳後修飾Monoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ICAM1 antibody [15.2] (ab20) at 5 µg/ml
Lane 1 : SK N BE (Human neuroblastoma) whole cell lysate
Lane 2 : Saos-2 (Human epithelial-like osteosarcoma cell line) whole cell lysate
Lane 3 : HT1080 (Human fibrosarcoma) whole cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size: 58 kDa
Observed band size: 58 kDa
ab20 は 23 報の論文で使用されています。
- Xu L et al. Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-? Antagonizes LOX-1-Mediated Endothelial Injury by Transcriptional Activation of miR-590-5p. PPAR Res 2019:2715176 (2019). PubMed: 31354796
- Bernabeu M et al. Binding Heterogeneity of Plasmodium falciparum to Engineered 3D Brain Microvessels Is Mediated by EPCR and ICAM-1. mBio 10:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31138740
- Wu D et al. The Effects of the CXCR4 Antagonist, AMD3465, on Human Retinal Vascular Endothelial Cells (hRVECs) in a High Glucose Model of Diabetic Retinopathy. Med Sci Monit 25:6946-6954 (2019). PubMed: 31860633
- Fu C et al. Puerarin protects endothelial progenitor cells from damage of angiotensin II via activation of ERK1/2-Nrf2 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 17:3877-3883 (2018). PubMed: 29359784
- Wang M et al. Intercellular adhesion molecule 1 antibody-mediated mesoporous drug delivery system for targeted treatment of triple-negative breast cancer. J Colloid Interface Sci 538:630-637 (2018). PubMed: 30554096