Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 0.84 ng/ml
- Range: 0.84 ng/ml - 120 ng/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Cit plasma, EDTA Plasma, Milk, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex ELISA Kit (TAT)
Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex キット 製品一覧
Intra-Assay（同時再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 5.6% Inter-Assay（日差再現性） サンプル N 平均値 SD CV% Overall 9%
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Milk, Serum, EDTA Plasma, Cit plasma
検出感度= 0.84 ng/ml
検出範囲0.84 ng/ml - 120 ng/ml
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex (TAT) Human in vitro ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is designed for the quantitative measurement of Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex concentrations in plasma, milk and cell culture supernatants.
A Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex specific antibody has been precoated onto 96-well plates and blocked. Standards or test samples are added to the wells and subsequently a Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex specific biotinylated detection antibody is added and then followed by washing with wash buffer. Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate is added and unbound conjugates are washed away with wash buffer. TMB is then used to visualize Streptavidin-Peroxidase enzymatic reaction. TMB is catalyzed by Streptavidin-Peroxidase to produce a blue color product that changes into yellow after adding acidic stop solution. The density of yellow coloration is directly proportional to the amount of Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex captured in plate.
Note: It is not recommended to perform spike recovery in plasma samples due to large amount of endogenous Anti-thrombin III (mg/ml range) which will saturate the capture antibody and interfere with the binding of the TAT standard
The entire kit may be stored at -20°C for long term storage before reconstitution - Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 100X Streptavidin-Peroxidase Conjugate 1 x 80µl 10X Diluent N Concentrate 1 x 30ml 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate 2 x 30ml 50X Biotinylated Human Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex Antibody 1 x 120µl Chromogen Substrate 1 x 7ml Sealing Tapes 3 units Stop Solution 1 x 11ml Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex Microplate (12 x 8 well strips) 1 unit Thrombin-Antithrombin Complex Standard 1 vial
関連性Thrombin, which cleaves bonds after Arg and Lys, converts fibrinogen to fibrin and activates factors V, VII, VIII, XIII, and, in complex with thrombomodulin, protein C. Functions in blood homeostasis, inflammation and wound healing. Antithrombin: Most important serine protease inhibitor in plasma that regulates the blood coagulation cascade. Antithrombin inhibits thrombin, matriptase-3/TMPRSS7, as well as factors IXa, Xa and XIa. Its inhibitory activity is greatly enhanced in the presence of heparin.
- antithrombin III
ab108907 は 16 報の論文で使用されています。
- Noguchi D et al. The Impact of Dabigatran Treatment on Sinusoidal Protection Against Hepatic Ischemia/Reperfusion Injury in Mice. Liver Transpl 27:363-384 (2021). PubMed: 33108682
- Pang M et al. The significance of coagulation and fibrinolysis-related parameters in predicting postoperative venous thrombosis in patients with breast cancer. Gland Surg 10:1439-1446 (2021). PubMed: 33968695
- Zhang H et al. Tissue Factor-Enriched Neutrophil Extracellular Traps Promote Immunothrombosis and Disease Progression in Sepsis-Induced Lung Injury. Front Cell Infect Microbiol 11:677902 (2021). PubMed: 34336711
- Sommerfeld O et al. Complement factor D is linked to platelet activation in human and rodent sepsis. Intensive Care Med Exp 9:41 (2021). PubMed: 34396466
- Tang X et al. Transferrin plays a central role in coagulation balance by interacting with clotting factors. Cell Res 30:119-132 (2020). PubMed: 31811276