Key features and details
- Sensitivity: 20 pg/ml
- Range: 13.72 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
- Sample type: Cell culture supernatant, Plasma, Serum
- Detection method: Colorimetric
- Assay type: Sandwich (quantitative)
- Reacts with: Human
製品名Human Sonic Hedgehog ELISA Kit
サンプルの種類Cell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
検出感度< 20 pg/ml
検出範囲13.72 pg/ml - 10000 pg/ml
特定サンプルでの回収試験 サンプルの種類 平均 % 測定範囲 Cell culture supernatant 91.72 82% - 101% Serum 95.34 84% - 103% Plasma 76.43 68% - 89%
ステップMultiple steps standard assay
Abcam’s Sonic Hedgehog Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human Sonic Hedgehog in serum, plasma, cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human Sonic Hedgehog coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and Sonic Hedgehog present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human Sonic Hedgehog antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of Sonic Hedgehog bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
保存方法Store at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
内容 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer 1 x 25ml 5X Assay Diluent B 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent C 1 x 30ml Biotinylated anti-Human Sonic Hedgehog 2 units Recombinant Human Sonic Hedgehog Standard (lyophilized) 2 vials Sonic Hedgehog Microplate (12 x 8 wells) 1 unit Stop Solution 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent 1 x 12ml
関連性Sonic Hedgehog, which is expressed only during embryogenesis, is instrumental in patterning the early embryo. It has been implicated as the key inductive signal in patterning of the ventral neural tube, the anterior-posterior limb axis, and the ventral somites. Of three human proteins showing sequence and functional similarity to the Sonic Hedgehog protein of Drosophila, this protein is the most similar. The protein is made as a precursor that is autocatalytically cleaved; the N-terminal portion is soluble and contains the signalling activity while the C-terminal portion is involved in precursor processing. More importantly, the C-terminal product covalently attaches a cholesterol moiety to the N-terminal product, restricting the N-terminal product to the cell surface and preventing it from freely diffusing throughout the developing embryo. Defects in this protein or in its signalling pathway are a cause of holoprosencephaly (HPE), a disorder in which the developing forebrain fails to correctly separate into right and left hemispheres. HPE is manifested by facial deformities. In addition, it is thought that mutations in this gene or in its signalling pathway may be responsible for VACTERL syndrome, which is characterized by vertebral defects, anal atresia, tracheoesophageal fistula with esophageal atresia, radial and renal dysplasia, cardiac anomalies, and limb abnormalities.
- HHG 1
- SwissProt: Q15465 Human
ab100639 は 18 報の論文で使用されています。
- Mehlman C et al. Baseline Hedgehog Pathway Activation and Increase of Plasma Wnt1 Protein Are Associated with Resistance to Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Cancers (Basel) 13:N/A (2021). PubMed: 33807552
- Estep M et al. Hepatic sonic hedgehog protein expression measured by computer assisted morphometry significantly correlates with features of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis. BMC Gastroenterol 19:27 (2019). PubMed: 30744560
- Sundaram SS et al. Nocturnal Hypoxia Activation of the Hedgehog Signaling Pathway Affects Pediatric Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Severity. Hepatol Commun 3:883-893 (2019). PubMed: 31334441
- Zhou D et al. Early activation of fibroblasts is required for kidney repair and regeneration after injury. FASEB J 33:12576-12587 (2019). PubMed: 31461626
- Zhou D et al. Sonic hedgehog connects podocyte injury to mesangial activation and glomerulosclerosis. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31647783