Key features and details
- Purity: >= 70% HPLC
- Suitable for: Blocking
製品名Human SMURF1 peptide
精製度>= 70 % HPLC.
70 - 90% by HPLC
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab107712 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Blocking - Blocking peptide for Anti-SMURF1 antibody (ab94480)
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase SMURF1
機能E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase that acts as a negative regulator of BMP signaling pathway. Acts by mediating ubiquitination and degradation of SMAD1 and SMAD5, 2 receptor-regulated SMADs specific for the BMP pathway. Promotes ubiquitination and subsequent proteasomal degradation of TRAF family members.
パスウェイProtein modification; protein ubiquitination.
配列類似性Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 HECT (E6AP-type E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase) domain.
Contains 2 WW domains.
翻訳後修飾Ubiquitinated by the SCF(FBXL15) complex at Lys-381 and Lys-383, leading to its degradation by the proteasome. Lys-383 is the primary ubiquitination site.
- Information by UniProt
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.