製品名Human Smoothelin peptide
Smoothelin タンパク質・ペプチド 製品一覧
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab74378 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
精製度70 - 90% by HPLC.
- First try to dissolve a small amount of peptide in either water or buffer. The more charged residues on a peptide, the more soluble it is in aqueous solutions.
- If the peptide doesn’t dissolve try an organic solvent e.g. DMSO, then dilute using water or buffer.
- Consider that any solvent used must be compatible with your assay. If a peptide does not dissolve and you need to recover it, lyophilise to remove the solvent.
- Gentle warming and sonication can effectively aid peptide solubilisation. If the solution is cloudy or has gelled the peptide may be in suspension rather than solubilised.
- Peptides containing cysteine are easily oxidised, so should be prepared in solution just prior to use.
Concentration information loading...
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Information available upon request.
機能Structural protein of the cytoskeleton.
組織特異性Smooth muscle; contractile or vascular (for the long form).
配列類似性Belongs to the smoothelin family.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
細胞内局在Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Exhibits a filamentous organization.
- Information by UniProt
ab74378 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.