Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Human Serum Albumin
- Suitable for: Sandwich ELISA, IHC-P, IHC-Fr
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
保存方法Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
バッファーPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
精製度Protein A purified
sELISA pair antibody
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab2406 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [15C7] to Human Serum Albumin (ab10241).
For sandwich ELISA, use this antibody as Detection at 0.5 µg/ml with Mouse monoclonal [15C7] to Human Serum Albumin (ab10241) as Capture.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
This antibody may be diluted to a titer of 1/50-1/1000 in an ABC method. We suggest an incubation period of 30 minutes at room temperature.
機能Serum albumin, the main protein of plasma, has a good binding capacity for water, Ca(2+), Na(+), K(+), fatty acids, hormones, bilirubin and drugs. Its main function is the regulation of the colloidal osmotic pressure of blood. Major zinc transporter in plasma, typically binds about 80% of all plasma zinc.
関連疾患Defects in ALB are a cause of familial dysalbuminemic hyperthyroxinemia (FDH) [MIM:103600]. FDH is a form of euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia that is due to increased affinity of ALB for T(4). It is the most common cause of inherited euthyroid hyperthyroxinemia in Caucasian population.
配列類似性Belongs to the ALB/AFP/VDB family.
Contains 3 albumin domains.
翻訳後修飾Kenitra variant is partially O-glycosylated at Thr-620. It has two new disulfide bonds Cys-600 to Cys-602 and Cys-601 to Cys-606.
Glycated in diabetic patients.
Phosphorylation sites are present in the extracelllular medium.
Acetylated on Lys-223 by acetylsalicylic acid.
- Information by UniProt
- alb antibody
- ALBU_HUMAN antibody
- Albumin (32 AA) antibody
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human liver tissue stained for Human Serum Albumin using ab2406 at 1/50 dilution in immunohistochemical analysis.
Ab2406 staining human normal liver. Staining is localised to the cytoplasm and secreted.
Left panel: with primary antibody. Right panel: isotype control.
Sections were stained using an automated system DAKO Autostainer Plus , at room temperature. Sections were rehydrated and antigen retrieved with the Dako 3-in-1 antigen retrieval buffers citrate pH 6.0 in a DAKO PT Link. Slides were peroxidase blocked in 3% H2O2 in methanol for 10 minutes. They were then blocked with Dako Protein block for 10 minutes (containing casein 0.25% in PBS) then incubated with primary antibody for 20 minutes and detected with Dako Envision Flex amplification kit for 30 minutes. Colorimetric detection was completed with diaminobenzidine for 5 minutes. Slides were counterstained with Haematoxylin and coverslipped under DePeX. Please note that for manual staining we recommend to optimize the primary antibody concentration and incubation time (overnight incubation), and amplification may be re
Standard Curve for Human Serum Albumin (Analyte: Human Serum Albumin protein (ab67670)); using Capture Antibody Mouse monoclonal [15C7] to Human Serum Albumin (ab10241) at 1µg/ml and Detector Antibody Rabbit polyclonal to Human Serum Albumin (ab2406) .
ab2406 は 15 報の論文で使用されています。
- Sakai Y et al. In vitro and in vivo fabrication of stable human hepatocyte tissue in combination with normal fibroblasts derived from donors of various ages. J Biosci Bioeng 128:766-772 (2019). PubMed: 31202728
- Niemietz C et al. Hepatocyte-like cells reveal novel role of SERPINA1 in transthyretin amyloidosis. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30333144
- Zheng Z et al. Hepatitis C virus mediated chronic inflammation and tumorigenesis in the humanised immune system and liver mouse model. PLoS One 12:e0184127 (2017). PubMed: 28886065
- Sauer V et al. Human Urinary Epithelial Cells as a Source of Engraftable Hepatocyte-Like Cells Using Stem Cell Technology. Cell Transplant 25:2221-2243 (2016). PubMed: 27512979
- Lichtmannegger J et al. Methanobactin reverses acute liver failure in a rat model of Wilson disease. J Clin Invest 126:2721-35 (2016). PubMed: 27322060